Rebaking original OP's bread

Rebaking original OP's bread.
Absolute rabbit hole shizo here. Its FUCKING real. All of it. Even the UNITED. STATES. GOVERNMENT. cant deny it anymore and OFFICIALLY named everything in their new defense bill. I repeat. The NDAA, National Defense Authorization Act, which was ratified by both dems and reps INCLUDES active measures to study "The Phenomenon" at large.

They quote them as "transmedium crafts". Let this sink in for a hot minute. The greatest nation on earth officially discloses what only absolute shizo gods have been known for years. That the fucking ufos move in and out of the oceans back into atmosphere back into space. To put it into digestible terms for you peanut brain troglodytes. The US of fuckign A acknowledges non-human made crafts that move freely through 3 different mediums. And no one bats an eye. No news. No headlines. Nada. Silence.

sys.Any Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.defense.gov%2F2022%2FJul%2F20%2F2003039081%2F-1%2F-1%2F1%2FESTABLISHMENT-RESOURCING-AND-LEADERSHIP-OF-THE-ALL-DOMAIN-ANOMALY-RESOLUTION-OFFICE.PDF

Attached: 1661541787240685m.jpg (862x1024, 43.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/congressional-record/volume-167/issue-194/senate-section/article/S7808-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ay lmao

Literally to steal freedoms away from those of us who are not faggot good goys like OP. You're all embarrassing.

consider the following:
if we build a ufo ship we could become ungovernable. like space pirate ridley. while we chase down samus to try and have sex with her. also the bird people from ancient ruins

Attached: ab7.jpg (1024x270, 47.44K)

imagine they got a whole underwater city in the oceans like jar jar binks planet meets alien bioshock

Attached: Ayyyyuhasca.png (1024x576, 274.1K)

Hnnng...

Attached: 3a9.jpg (900x900, 147.18K)

So NOW you trust your “government,” ayy?

Nobody gives a fuck because subconsciously, their intuition tells them it’s a load of nonsense.

Aliens don’t exist. Most of the forced viral muh military videos were of aeroplanes.

I don't trust them at all. They deny ufo's for decades, now all of a sudden they are trying to soften the public up to disclose them as real? Stinks of picrel to me.

Attached: 1661482743930736.jpg (860x960, 163.31K)

To be clear, the term "transmedium crafts" is not actually in the link provided by OP. OP is in fact yet again a huge fag.

space is fake schizo spotted

Attached: aylmao.png (944x655, 935.79K)

>"The Phenomenon" at large.
They have known damn well wtf it is since 1917, when they founded Majestic 12.

Wait, MJ12 are real?

That meme says it all. Aliens are fake.

>active measures to study "The Phenomenon" at large
Where do I apply for gibs to study "The Phenomenon"?

Or is this their way of telling us that they're just going to take the money and make ayyylmao threads?

Attached: SuchTiring.png (1166x833, 2.02M)

>That meme says it all. Aliens are fake.
That doesn't even make sense.
Why would they lie about something like that?

Attached: ModernAcademia.jpg (4272x2555, 3.82M)

He must have been referring to this: congress.gov/congressional-record/volume-167/issue-194/senate-section/article/S7808-1

>ctrl-f transmedium

They always lie.

Exactly. What we really should be focusing on are the demons being contacted via cern.
Space is real but it’s not what we’re told. Space aka the heavens = real. Space the infinite cosmic butt-clapping fart = fake.

Responding to the guy saying interstellar travel would be impossible, my post was the last post in the last thread before archive:

Obviously not 40,000 years. We could only do a living colony ship if we could accelerate to a significant fraction of c. Plus, such a ship would be intended to go much faster than Voyager, and due to its larger mass could be accelerated more through the gravity slingshot effect.

But the genetic data storage idea could work even at lower speeds, and would provide ready habitation and resources for the new generation of humans there, with all of Earth's genetic biodiversity.

Ultimately, though, it makes far more sense to build orbital platforms on Venus and territory.

Further, we could maybe modify the asteroid colony ship to use nuclear blasts for propulsion, shielded properly. It's an old idea, but could work,

reposting close encounter story for German user in last thread
>wake up in basement bedroom sweating need to flip pillow to cool side
>sleep 4 feet from big 10 foot by 10 foot window overlooking forest
>see something coming into view throw blanket over head leaving small crack to look at thing
>big creature out of this fucking world comes into sight and stops and watches me I watch it
>this goes on for 2 hours
>refuse too sleep was shaking
>right when I was thinking about not sleeping the creature knocked me out into a dream
>entire family was sitting in circle go up to granddad he grabs my hand and says Don't be afraid look over shoulder and creature was there beside me.
>back in bed awake and thing is watching me but blankets are off me now
>throw them back the way they were
>watches me for 15min and leaves

yeah these things are real man the thing I saw even left physical evidence of itself in 2014 for me to let me know it still watched me or at least that's the impression I got.

The idea they are contacting somwthing interdimensional/demonic is quite interesting. That's an alex jones theory. He says they contact these things via hallucinogens/rituals where these things trade tech in exchange for the elites doing fucked up shit to humanity. Pic related is something aleister crowley (he of faggot sex magic(((k))) rituals) supposedly channelled called the LAM entity in 1918

Attached: 152px-Supposed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley.jpg (152x232, 9.7K)

I would want them to actually succeed with something like the biosphere 2 project before they try. They tried to create a self contained biosphere somewhere in arizona i think, but it turned out they were fucking up and importing goods secretly from the outside. Of course, applying the proper motivation of actually dying if you fuck this up billions of miles from earth might change things.

Who cares. Fuck off space Niggers we are full.

Attached: 1661470587914786.png (960x810, 650.75K)

I CARE I COULD BE A SPACE NIGGER TOO STEALING SHIT FROM THE SPACE BODEGAS

Attached: 1596066826741.png (767x564, 426.9K)

Aye I think they really started to get into modern inter-dimensional communication around the time of mk ultra but it could go back further desu.
I know they use cern to generate enough energy to do something but I’m not sure whether it’s for communication or to “open portals” etc.
Electricity being channeled through devices seems demonic in nature. Think of circuitry as modern glyphs etc. Technology is essentially modern magic etc.
They like to reference this stuff in pop culture but it’s seldom noticed.
Example Stranger Things has a few references and it seems to be one of the major themes in that show (which imho is an mk ultra project in of itself.)

user said we could crash on the moon though.

Attached: 1661181816777276.jpg (533x464, 44.98K)

I believed in aliens when the government said UFO's weren't real and they didn't have contact.
Now I don't believe in aliens since the government said UFO's are real, they always lie.