Airborne strand of rabies confirmed

airborne strand of rabies confirmed

researchgate.net/publication/24210673_Furious_Rabies_after_an_Atypical_Exposure

Attached: file.png (1139x854, 672.89K)

Rabies is such a meme, they say it can't be cured but I got rabies from a racoon that was keeping its babies in my barn and cured it just by drinking 2 litres of whisky a day and eating only fruit for 2 weeks

please tell me it happened years ago and not 2 weeks ago, otherwise get the fuck to ER

Fuck this, I don't care if I die anymore. Not gonna demoralize me with more diseases.

calling bullshit, there are some bats that don't leave noticeable bite marks

if rabies can spread at the same rate as the kung-flu, then humanity is going fucking extinct

i got rabies last year and cured it with a tablespoon of draino and a glass of turpentine daily until symptoms subsided, on the downside now i'm legally retarded and have really bad tinnitus
the bennies are great though, i get to play vidya all day now although nothing too complicated or with a lot of dialogue

Not my proble-ACK

2 weeks you say?

Attached: 1659778665294781.jpg (592x952, 56.43K)

is this a meme? are you for real?

rabbi who?

Attached: jidfpepe.png (2801x2121, 866.58K)

He's a leaf they'll just offer euthenasia

Attached: 1660058281971535.png (1000x1008, 937.98K)

free healtcare huh

I hope you're joking, rabbies can stay dormant in the body for a long time. Go to your local ER and get yourself checked.

Interesting photo…

Attached: 77A38DDD-AC57-42F6-A345-A7F7D678632B.jpg (750x500, 74.07K)

>Chinavirus was just the tutorial pandemic
>Rabies pandemic is the true final boss
it was nice knowing you faggots.

Rabies can take 20 years to incubate…and when it does it has a 99% fatality rate

at least this time we have zombies, too bad they'll be able to run

luckily they're going to be really afraid of water

>Not my proble-ACK

i 'ove this

Attached: file.png (861x122, 20.5K)

>local ER
Not gunna drive 3 hours to have some African tell me there's nothing he can do after sitting the waiting room for 40 hours

Itt we pretend to be kikes

Him getting scratched or bit and not noticing it seems a lot more likely than rabies becoming airborne. Especially when it can take months for symptoms to show if you get it from a bite or scratch on your extremities. By that time it would've healed and they wouldn't see anything.

vaccine works post bite you retard

unlike the coof one

From the link:
>Patient 1. Two months before admission, the patient had butchered and consumed a dog that had been killed in a road traffic accident. The patient took the dog’s carcass home where he first extracted all the teeth with a knife. He mentioned he did this as a preventive measure against rabies, as he was aware of the presence of rabid dogs in his neighbourhood. He then singed the hide to remove the hair. This was followed by opening the skull to remove the brain, which was then steamed in leaves and eaten. During this butchering, the patient wore workman’s gloves but no other protective equipment. The patient did not recall receiving any cuts or other injuries during preparation of the dog. Others who ate parts of the same dog remained well. All parts of the dog were cooked prior to being eaten.

>Patient 2. Three weeks before admission the patient had killed, butchered, and consumed a cat that had been sick for three days. The cat had showed altered behaviour by sitting quietly in a dark corner, meowing and not wanting to be disturbed. The patient killed the cat by battering it, after which he singed the hide to remove the hairs. This was followed by opening the skull to remove the brain which the patient pulped with his bare hands to make a Vietnamese dish, called “rua man”. This dish, consisting of cooked cat meat and other organs, was also consumed by other individuals who all remained well.The exposure of both patients to the dog and cat, respectively, occurred within the recognised incubation period for rabies, which is most commonly one to three months after the exposure [3]. In Viet Nam, dog butchering is considered by clinicians to be a risk factor for rabies transmission.

Same pandemic. The real bioweapon is slowly waking up. It could be why everyone absolutely had to get vaccinated but the reasons given were a mountain of lies.

That wasn’t rabies. Rabies is 100% lethal once the symptoms start.

there are variants of ebola engineered/evolved to be airborne

it might be the same thing here

Ughhh Svenanon???

>emove the brain which the patient pulped with his bare hands to make a Vietnamese dish, called “rua man”.

fucking chinks man...

>just got my 2nd dose of the rabies vaccine
Hell yeah lets fucking GOOOOOOO

Attached: HAPPY KAR.gifee.gif (686x472, 1.4M)

Nigga if he really has rabies he’s already fucked after two weeks lmao

airborne transmission means increased mutations...

IF YOU ARE NOT LARPING, GO TO THE ER AND GET THE GOD DAMN SHOTS RETARD. YOU WILL DIE 100% IF YOU DON'T