Where will the next Caesar come from? Is he alive today? Would you follow him or oppose him?

Where will the next Caesar come from? Is he alive today? Would you follow him or oppose him?

Attached: 1658855009612029.png (998x854, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Gracchus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump got slaughtered by the senate.

No one is going to save you

Trump is clearly Gracchus

Trump was like Catalina or some lesser figure who's basically forgotten.

Breakdown in identification with the traditional institutions of state is a circumstance pregnant with opportunity for warlordism, but tragically the federal government has done a really good job of civilian-izing control of the military such that there's little room for a theoretical Imperator Gigachudicus to seize control of the machinery of the state

>he
It's gonna be a French woman. Possibly Canadian.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Gracchus

Read up, anons. History is on repeat.

apparently the story of Rome being founded by a bunch of bachelors was probably true.

Italy was inhabited by city states, and during times of hardship, young men would be exiled to establish a new city state.

Little legal room, but what does any of that matter when almost the entire population supports Caesar? He will be seen as a righteous rebel against an unjust system. Milley already provided a handy precedent, with Trump and BLM, that the military can refuse to intervene in any civil unrest even when the white house is under attack.

He is not alive today.. but perhaps Brutus and General Cassius are.

fuck kikezer. wheres the next Alaric?

Attached: Alaric.jpg (594x738, 74.02K)

follow him, of course.

Attached: He_Is_Risen .jpg (1010x809, 72.36K)

Somewhere from Anatolia if library sanctus is to be believed.

I thought at least I would right some stories and fuck some prostitutes but than I got poisoned I guess I'll have just to kill myself.

I think we are more end of the Roman Empire rather than end of the republic. Biden is our Nero I think. Both where kiked troon lovers so it checks out.

Little room in the sense a charismatic, threatening to the system military leader would be prohibited from rising too high in the military hierarchy

Men like me follow Caesar to glory though honour

Putin is new Caesar.

Attached: Ceasar-Putin.png (591x723, 431.72K)

Caesar was today's equivalent of a Stalinist

How so?
I don’t think it’s really possible to compare the Roman political system to any modernish one. Unless it’s superficial nonsense about the grain dole.

I was born less than 75 km from Alaric's birthplace.
Feels comfy lads

We need a new Hadrian

Attached: The-Roman-Destruction-Of-Judea.jpg (1024x567, 116.19K)