Trump warns Germany will be cucks to Russian gas

this didnt age well

Attached: trump was right.png (592x703, 527.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CU56dQ8OtKQ&t=1376s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link?

I like to imagine she typically wears both the sets of glasses one atop the other and retracted only the one to communicate her incredulity at whatever drumpenführeristisch proclamation she's depicted as recoiling from

Attached: 1661381891714549.png (745x800, 424.09K)

same

lmao I probably would've applauded this article at the time. glad I woke up

No link but it happened and if you don’t believe me I’ll go and conquer Germany just like my grand daddy did to yours.

Attached: german_oil.jpg (640x742, 75.9K)

A million people are actually going to fucking starve to death and westerners deserve it. How do you get so complacent you just let it all turn to shit so fast.

What happens to Germany if they piss off America?

Laughing at Drumpf is always appropriate no matter what he’s saying

What would the US have done if they kept NS2 open?

>Hahaha. Wir haben so vielen Windmillen, idiotische Trump

True but the should have also followed his advice.

Did Trump see this coming or did he just say it hoping it would come true?

youtube.com/watch?v=CU56dQ8OtKQ&t=1376s

People saw this coming for years just like the demographic crisis.

All the good germans left for america. Trump is one of them.

He just made a total wild guess. Who could ever predict that killing off your own oil production would force you to rely completely on imports? He made a lucky guess, like right wingers always do when they get everything right.

They will be. These bureaucrats don't think so but they will have their houses burned down because Germans will have nothing to lose and the political upheaval will be to come crawling back to Russia for gas.

It has been obvious for decades. Trump just pointed it out, while the people who run Germany rolled their eyes because someone highlighted something that was happening for their own benefit and against the interests of the people they are meant to represent.

I mean he saw it as a possibility and was just kinda like hey Germany you should probably work on becoming energy efficient to, but in the dickish way he says things.
He got laughed off stage pretty much.
But his bottom line was you are relying on Russia for energy, and all you people do is mock and throw shade at Russia, how will this end?

Shill for interracial buttsex in Estonia.