Politics of Hapas

I'm a hapa and I look like the chudcel meme just little bit handsomer, he he. Was this intentional? Does the jew fear the army Elliot Rodgers?

Parents are amwf what are yours?

Attached: 1603412614441.png (680x635, 39.37K)

>Asian male, white female
dad must be a chad

Attached: 849.png (600x601, 180.83K)

>amwf
You're safe. Fucked up hapas come out when it's wmaf because of all the weird white guys and self-hating rice fuckholes

He's kinda a nerd but did alot of sports

I've noticed that too

If your loyalty is to our people and you identify as one of us then we will accept you.

T. 1488

>He's kinda a nerd
Obviously, he's asian. Do you feel more white or Asian?

konichiwa, dude!
Captcha: 882RRD kek

Asian anything + White always turns out to be an abomination. And all whites hate you, because you don't look like them and yet you have their surnames. But still hapas are now more accepted in white societies. Just get a good job and be a good human, you'll get a white gf soon.

t.pajeet

White people have always treated me well, but I feel uncomfortable all the time because stare at me.

>Just get a good job and be a good human, you'll get a white gf soon.
don't give the poor guy false hope, remember he said he looks like the OP image

I don't identify with either honestly. I've been back to my dad's home country and felt a lot more comfortable there. It's probably because I have single eyefolds and every white person knows I'm not one of them. I like that I can read white literature and appreciate white art without feeling an inferiority complex.

An Aryan in the land of Aryans are you Hindu sir?

They just probally find your interesting if your different, I wouldn’t trip that much they are probally just curious. Most whites I know like Asians, I do myself.

I realize the jews have been posting China propaganda lately getting ready for their next war but everyone I know consider Asians as cool

Yes, I was born one. But now I'm an atheist.

>don't give the poor guy false hope, remember he said he looks like the OP image
Men don't need to look good to get women. Looks are important, but not so much for men.

Why would we hate someone just because if the way they look? You are a total idiot. Our issues with blacks is they engage in violence against Asians and whites all the damn time. It has nothing to do with the way you look you total fucking idiot

they play enough of a role that guys who look like chudlet keep shooting places up because they feel hopeless
of course the whole idea that you need to look like Gigachad is bullshit

Thanks. There seems to be a healthy competition between the two so that's good.

I'm actually interested in Hinduism why did you leave it?

Attached: 68aad5e89c318b31fcd6fe2093d2a086--hinduism-indian-art.jpg (736x554, 117.67K)