Answer me truly

Why do Leftists become so extremely hyper aggressive when dealing with right-wing nationalists?
They seem to lose all inhibitions of manners, clear headedness and general faculty when they come face to face with our types.

Attached: 22F0848F-0E07-4B46-9976-8621F4C5AE4E.jpg (396x512, 71.04K)

Because they're narcissists and the thought of someone actually being better than them sets them off.

they don't have any of those things in reality, they're pretending most of the time

Your type has abhorrent views of the world

And pic related happened to me in University. I was 18 at the time.

>Your type has abhorrent views of the world
Abolition of the debt system, healthy homogenous societies and national unity is abhorrent to you?

Go choke on dirt

They’ve been given license by the pop culture to attack “NAZIs”.

>Abolition of the debt system, healthy homogenous societies and national unity
And exterminate the jews, and deport all black people, and hitler was based, etc.

somewhere deep down they understand that demanding everyone give up their freedoms is crazy and evil and they need you to stop talking about it or to reframe it in a way that people don't think it's happening.

the holocaust is the foundational mythos of the west. all ethnonationalism and racism was supposed to be totally discredited by the events of WW2.
put simply - leftists won the big one, and you're living in the aftermath.

>And exterminate the jews, and deport all black people
Said only you

Yeah you never see stuff like that on Any Forums

>Because they're narcissists and the thought of someone actually being better than them sets them off.

Yeah if they thought it was possible that they were wrong about something they would no longer be leftists. So narcissism is the correct answer.

They're cultists, but there's a lot of self-worship in that cultism

Your type has aberrant and suicidal retarded ones. Ours are not abhorrent, they are merely the Natural order you rebel so strongly against out of pride.

Years of brainwashing with WW2 movies and history. Raised on a diet of Spitfires, Dunkirk and D-Day, the moment we see a Nazi we just attack. We can't help it sorry, its like we know what they look like and instinctively go for them. We beat you in 1945 and we will beat you again.

>And exterminate the jews, and deport all black people, and hitler was based, etc.
Remove the Jews, not necessarily kill them. Yes, deport the blacks. At least relocate them.
Hitler was based. His model was intended to liberate ALL nations eventually. It was working.
You are a very naive person.

When you're mentally ill you have a hard time controlling your emotions, it's the same with shitskins

This is how I know he has the bitch mindset:
>selfie in public
>virtue signalling trendy topics
>wants to show new shirt
>wants to show new beanie in SoïPosition™
what says is most of the problem

virtue signaling to climb whatever faggoty social ladder they have established in demorat kike areas

who fucking cares, I live in Tennessee.

Because it's fun.

Because they can be with 0 repercussions. Worse, they are rewarded.

Told you long time ago to deal with leftists trash. Literally do anything

And you're a piece of shit

They want to belong to something. Its tribalism, we're all monkeys, remember that retarded faggot.