MISGENDERING

In the West, your teacher cancels you for misgendering a mental patient. In South America, your teacher cancels you for misgendering a table. In midwitville, you just get to grill for god sake

Attached: FJbCxoDXMAI5wPl.jpg (500x450, 61.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol like Latinos give a fuck

I am transphobic. Trannies are gross. Although men larping as women and beating them at sports is based.

Attached: 1656180244272.png (738x899, 844.22K)

What the fuck? How is that not colonisation of the language?

I didn't read anything in this thread but I only know of two genders.

Why is posting fake articles not bannable.

if they speak Spanish, wouldn't the correct term be "Spastix"?

Attached: 1660939005762489.webm (240x428, 485.35K)

This, dude, I would literally murder one venezuelano, throw his body in the trash and police would give one gift

It's not about Latinos it's literally Twitter freaks intimidating Latinos by threatening them if they don't adopt the proper cultspeak.

The Lula, neither even Bolsonaro, said that Campinas is pole exporter of fagots

kek, truth.

The Bolsonaro said to some fag in Congress, that the Brazilian Congress wasn't bakery to you burn your donut

99.9% of latin america doesn't even know the term latinx exists

ugh, samefagging with a proxy. gross.

Say this shit to this man, this is the average brazilian

Attached: images (151).jpg (554x554, 53.49K)

I unirocally think that fags should marry a wife forced or just die throw by the Cristo Redentor

Bolsonaro believe in cura gay, and that gays should have the oportunity to talk to some psicologist to made them return to normal

Latinos don't give a fuck about Twitter huwhites

They do but not because people use Latino but because they're using "latinx" which is the wests way to try and gender neutral another society, culture and language with their rules and gender neutral "wokeness".

They fucking hate it. Use it and expect to defend yourself as you're in essence shitting on their entire culture.

The average white of Brazil or Argentina is justing killing cows to brought food to family

Attached: images (175).jpg (749x409, 48.64K)

Unirocally people live in even white christian ethnostates in some savanah city, with some brown compadre that brought products like lemon or guava to him in South America
youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

should i start calling them Spix to not be transphobic ?

Tell that to the RAE