Need to get vaccinated

So I have held off on getting vaccinated for a couple years now. Its made life much more difficult. Its gotten to a point where I need to get it or my life is over anyway.

I have not been paying attention to politics for about a year now. Anything I should know before taking the poison?

pic unrelated

Attached: screen_shot_2022-08-08_at_11.33.43_pm.png (1944x1438, 2.65M)

Wen funeral?

if you take it you're a faggot. limp wristed fag

Attached: 1661514109932037.png (805x1139, 1.39M)

>that pic related
It unironically made her look worse
Is this supposed to be a metaphor for the vaccine?

how are things at the CSIS office, boomer? heard Ottawa is pretty rainy today.

Attached: 1661399789902108.jpg (828x1696, 692.1K)

kek you're paid for that

It’s literally killing people

Just fake the fucking card, or bribe the doctor to leave it out for an hour so it expires.
Don’t take the damn poison and end up like me: madly scrambling through /x/ looking for rituals to summon an angel of healing.

>Anything I should know before taking the poison?
Vaccine Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia
Myocarditis causing permanent heart damage
Mysterious heart attacks in athletes
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
Reverse Transcription in Liver Cells
Mysterious liver damage in children

It was unintentional but that's a good thought/idea

Your vaccination status still matters in Canada? I think thats the sign to just move to another country user. My shithole is 90% vaxxed and no one cares about vaccination status since the beginning of spring.

> Just fake the fucking card, or bribe the doctor to leave it out for an hour so it expires.

Ideas on how I could pull this off in minecraft or legaly in real real life?

Why do you have to take it? CDC publicly admitted last week the vax is pointless and unvaxxies aren't at any more risk than vaxxies. Canada is our lapdog so will follow guidance if they haven't already.

Ya, the heart stuff is the big issue, im on a ton of heart related drugs. ADHD meds and growth hormone related peptides and drugs.

Unfortunately you cant get into canada without being vaccinated, this is why... I cant leave this shithole for some health-related stuff I cant get in this shithole.

You've made it this far and the MSM is only slightly breaking those truthgates now. Don't be a retard. Do not take your genetic modifier and AIDs injection.

Take the vaccine and be a fulfilled being, don't take the vaccine and be hunted by the secret police, who will gangstalk you and trap you in the local mcdonalds bathroom.

>Unfortunately you cant get into canada without being vaccinated, this is why... I cant leave this shithole for some health-related stuff I cant get in this shithole.

I meant I can't get back into it if I leave.

You can find the card template online, I’d suggest using yandex as the search engine.
The issue is that the poison doses won’t be in the system, which has the potential to be a problem should your workplace have access.

As for bribing a doctor, find some with terrible reviews and then try to shift through their social media to try and find one with minor money problems or is anti-vax themselves, the latter might be hard but is preferable.
You do want to offer a good chunk of cash though so they’d accept.

no reason provided, no reason to risk health with unknowns.

I need to go to the US for health reasons. (appointments/treatment). Then I need to return to canada (I am on student visa). Returning to canada is the issue.

>fake the fucking card
>legaly in real real life
Consider being this retarded.

if you made it this far and give up you're just fuckin hopeless

Cool shill thread I’ll give you a vaccine ya dog cunt

Thing is I dont care about any of the politics anymore. I'm simply too physically sub par to care about anything other than improving my looks. The only reason I am here is because idk if getting vaccinated has a high risk of impeding my efforts in improving my health and physical.

Cia trying to see what data they need to scrub from the web. Fuck off, no real person who has gone this long without the vaccine is doing it without a solid reason. Git gud. All fields
Sage

Attached: 7f4e3b085a03ba6d60fd4a7ce5b41eb1.jpg (280x280, 16.35K)

just dont take it? if i even had to, i would just offer the doctor a thousand bucks to squirt it in the trashcan. if they declined, id go find a doctor who is a nigger or pajeet.

>Need to get vaccinated
No you don't. Nobody does.
/thread

It's lens distortion

It can be done but you don't fake the card, you have someone who can do it digitally. I have heard you are looking at $1-3k but that was just for the original two shots.

Why the fuck are you coming here for healthcare?
You do realize that you’ll probably have to pay out of pocket, right?
If you can avoid or delay it until Canada calms down.

Of course it affects your bloody health, nearly unilaterally for the worse.
Don’t take it, even if you can’t avoid it.
Hell if you’re truly that desperate, just move down here to burgerland.

the browner the doctor the more likely he is to take a bribe

find some old eastern european or a paki

>Anything I should know before taking the poison?
>im on a ton of heart related drugs.
First thing you should do when you take the vax: write a will. Joke aside first shot probably will not kill you, 2nd booster will.

tell the nurse/doctor you have experience in working with syringes and you insist to administer it yourself because of a past bad experience. then squirt it out in privacy and thank them. You might have to try a few places that will let you do it. Thye might refuse because "i cant give you a card if i didnt do it myself". Bribery wont work unless you have known your doctor for decades and are pals because they dont want to lose their practice to a sting operation.

>just dont take it? if i even had to, i would just offer the doctor a thousand bucks to squirt it in the trashcan. if they declined, id go find a doctor who is a nigger or pajeet.
Is this legal?

cant get back into canada

How can someone be this dumb

Cant because of school. Legal implications in crossing the border by foot unvaccinated??

It's not a vaccine and you should go out like a man, killing everyone forcing you to get it.
Just pick up a gun and go kill them

The thing you should know is.. life should be getting easier now that they are shit canning the vax.
You would be retarded to get it now because they are advising people who are vaccinated and unvaccinated to take the same precautions.

It doesn't work and you will be fine without it.

I've known several people with severe (hospitalization and surgery and one blood clot stroke risk in a young person) negative effects immediately after the vaccine. I know people who got it and seem to be fine (they tend to be less healthy or older naturally and the ones who are active and exercise and get the shot olare the ones with noticeable effects).

So don't get it. Your life will get easier anyway because they are almost done giving a shit. Tell whoever it is that you got it and if it's work tell them you didn't but you were given antibodies or some shit.

No one can make you get it or fire you.