P*land Hate Thread

Oh how I hate the Poles. Brief history of Poleshitland

>Raid and terrorize their neighbours for centuries.
>One neighbour has enough and kicks their ass and they cry about a deluge.
>They are given another chance, but immediately start warmongering again.
>Finally three neighbours have enough and partition Poland.
>The most peaceful century in European history follows when there is no Poland around to kick up shit.
>Robbed of their European terror base they travel to Haiti and help the negroes genocide and drive the French off the island. Thus the vicious Poles began the downfall of the European Great Powers. Poles are literally the only "White" people ever to have actively fought together with negroes against other Whites. For this the Haitians give them the “honorary” title of: “White Negroes.”
>After forcing extremely harsh peace terms on Germany in WW1 the allies pull their ace out of the sleeve and raises Poland from the dead with dark necromancy. The allies of course knew the dark history of Poland and raised it for the sole purpose of permanently destabilizing Eastern Europe.
>Poles who had been pacified until then suddenly remembered that they were dirty Poles and immediately got back to their old antics of terrorizing their neighbours.
>Not only did they steal territory from tiny Lithuania, but they also began genociding the Germans in Danzig.
>Germany finally had enough and intervened to save human lives. The trap had worked and Poland had served the allies' purpose of engineering a new war.
>Fast forward to current day and Poland is now kicking up shit by pretending to be fucking victims, going as far as calling themselves “the Christ of Europe.” This is a spit in the face of all the victims of the devilish Poles. Think of all the White French women and children orcish Polescum raped and murdered in Haiti. Poles are unironically evil incarnate and the enemy of the White man.

Attached: Fixing Pooland.jpg (640x415, 27.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgQXJzUjGRw&t=189s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My opinion of Poland and most of eastern Europe fell drastically this year. Hungary is the only good one of the bunch.

Well that's masking tape.

Polish butthurt stems from the fact that a mere Slavic durchy of Moscow, smaller than Poland, overtook it and became the biggest country on earth, the leader of the Slavs and Christians in the east ,completely shattering their national pride for centuries

What happened to the Poles? They were pretty based before the Feb. 24.

This is funny.

>the allies pull their ace out of the sleeve and raises Poland from the dead with dark necromancy.
Actually, the Germans did it first, iirc

I hope Russia takes Poland.

Polish Any Forumstards have been consistenly immune to ruski propaganda, in contrast to the average Any Forumstard. They are also very often based no-nonsense working class immigrants in my country that the limp-wristed nafri faggots are afraid of. In contrast, Romanians are either in IT (~5%) or here to steal our cars (~95%).

They finally showed their true colors it seems. We always assumed the worst posters were Canadians. It was the poles all along.

Poles literally seethe about Russia in every single posty even unrelated to the thread themes

youtube.com/watch?v=jgQXJzUjGRw&t=189s

My only problem with the polish is their eternal victim complex. Also polish posters seem to be the ones with most hatred for other whites. They hate western whites while considering themselves superior to other slavs and southern whites.

Poles were ever just pretend based. Basically being happy with the ruin of the West in order so they could cash in themselves. But Polish greed is unlimited and now they seek to drag all of Europe into nuclear war with Russia just so they can snag a tiny bit of Ukraine

Attached: pooland wanted war.jpg (492x296, 63.88K)

And since Poles are part cockroach, they count on surviving the nuclear holocaust that will decimate actual mankind

Attached: polish cycle.png (800x600, 26.36K)

And then they only need to contend with the Turkroaches for world supremacy

Attached: never forget.png (597x843, 145.12K)

God forbid that. Poland can have Lviv, and they can love each other long time.

i know. all they do is whine and get asshurt over based nations (im referring to natsoc germany not russia dumbfucks.)

Attached: poland gets colonized by german nazis and ussr.png (1080x2353, 1.42M)

>Poland
You mean Vistula Land?

Attached: 800px-Privisl.jpg (800x998, 444.18K)

>Gyppo flag
>Sucking vatnigger cock
You have to go back to your shithole Ivan

what are you doing in romania, alec? you should be taking care of your hapa kid

What i dont get is why Poles are so butthurt about Russia when RUSSIA is the one who GAVE THEM THE ENTIRETY OF PRUSSIA AND LIBERATED THEM FROM NAZI RULE. Like how can you ever say shit to Russia when they gave you all your land. Also, they are the biggest welfare recipients of German EU aid, 7 time more than Greece and yet they still talk shit about Russia and Germany when Germany pays for everything in Poland.

Nazis should have stopped there. These were all the German ancestral claims and further expansion was just aggression.

Polish hate thread?

Attached: got nothing.jpg (595x1024, 88.57K)

Attached: polska tranny.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

I don't know what's going on here but the dude is polish.

Attached: some polack pressure washing.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

hate disables the ability to think logically and use discernment.

They still make the best AKs

Rent Free: the thread