Subhumans

I don't respect people who don't have a job. I also don't respect people who go more than 5 mph over the speed limit.

Attached: Z.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

What does it feel like to be a bitch?

Speed limits are usually idiotic.

What does it feel like to be a detriment to society and happiness?

You wagies only have a few hours a night to yourself, and you spend it mad

Attached: 9ca.jpg (663x715, 137.58K)

secret police are subhumans

There's a blind turn right outside my apartment that I hear spics roaring through at like 800mph on the daily and I know one day I'm going to hear a spectacular crash

Society is shit now, fag

*passes you*

And why is that?
It's 100% because of bad humans. Aka subhumans. To fix things we need to fix the bad people!

I speed everyday, because you faggots who do 10 minute commute max everyday suck ass at driving and should have your license revoked

Attached: 1660920039115551.jpg (1169x1164, 227.14K)

i walk too fast. does that count?

Anybody with any kind of job is contributing to the world.

The rest of you are just savoring the fruits of our labor and you are not even respectful or grateful of the work it took to make your possessions.

No that's fine.
L

Good.
When did common sense lose any value?
There's obviously a difference between driving 100 km/h on 80 km/h road and driving 250 km/h.

I like to drive at high speed

i worked for 20 years and saved enough to retire. am i worthy of respect?

When you see somebody with a 10 minute commute just slow down and wait until they make their turn. They won't take up more than 10 minutes of your time anyway.

Yeah.

Get off the road fag, you drive like a pus and god am im sick of having to share space with you xanaxed our freaks and literal women who shouldn’t even be allowed on the road.

OP is jelly of the elite 95% percentile velocity motorist because he is a subhuman rav4/camry/prius owner and can't even enjoy the pursuit of the white man, a twisty road up a mountain powered by the fossilised liquified remnants of countless lost generations of vicious beasts in the carboniferous period

t. going for a ride later in my 964 turbo hand built in Stuttgart by a fellow called Hanz

Attached: 1349664475989.gif (300x204, 1.58M)

I've never been in an accident because I know how to drive properly.

This is a retarded take. 80% of jobs contribute to the destruction of society. 70% of them are fake paperwork jobs designed specifically to give women a place in the workforce.

I don’t care about your resident

Attached: 1068835C-C9A5-4AD2-AB12-3B3333375296.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

Ok you make a good point.
But that's an exaggeration/hyperbole.

You: have to drive like a grandma to stay safe
Me: drive however I want because my superior hand eye coordination and reaction time keeps me safe
You’re inferior just admit it. Again I ask why I need to look at a person like you as my equal when you’re so clearly not.

You gotta know when and where to accelerate and when not to, you gotta know where the police usually sit, these snails driving 10 km below the limit due to a lack of driving experience dredge up traffic and cause the clutter and most stressful situation.

Doesn't help that I am a truckdriver aswell so I sit on my fat ass in traffic 8 hours a day 60% of people aged 30-60 should have their license retested and alot of them revoked for failing basic operation of a vehicle.

Good thing I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm not paying for your bottom surgery faggot. Ask a Mexican for some tax money.

You can live a life in this world without being a jobber.
Don't judge people for escaping being exploited.

>respect
Are you a God, do you live on Mount Olympus?

>I also don't respect people who go more than 5 mph over the speed limit.

Absolute tool, respectfully get out of my way and just stay out of the passing lane if you’re not passing anybody. Going too slow or too fast relative to the flow of traffic are both forms of selfishness.

Most of people shouldn't be driving honestly, they're too stupid or lack concentration.

RAV-4 and particularly the Camry platform and by extension Highlander actually haul ass. Toyota and Mercedes have the most with-the-program transmissions and can almost make good drivers out of bad disinterested ones. I noticed it in the stupid Plandemic those two car brands win at hauling ass in the left and actually deliver most of the time you think they cut you off instead of writing tickets they can’t cash.

Yeah I see shit every single day, I was zen for a long while but now it just makes me full retard angry the people out in traffic.

And phones are easily the biggest cause of this shit people are glued to those fuckers doing 90 on the freeway thinking their Kia beater shitbox isn't going to get crushed like a beetle in the tarded kids reach

Forgot to say Jeeps, Kia Souls and actually Teslas are the most autistic at holding up traffic and leaving massive massive gaps.

As long as you realise it's your problem i guess.

Residential roads yes, highways no

Who tf cares you self important faggot