Tattoos cause cancer

Yikes. Glad I didn't fell for the tattoo Jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-222316_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x1346, 591.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2022/08/351001/study-half-of-all-tattoo-ink-products-cause-cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Injecting ink into your body causes cancer
Who would've thought?

Shocking

Not the hecking steak causes cancerino science, pleeeease not the muh being in the sun will kill you facts

It's literally made of micro particles of metal. that's why it doesn't fade fast.

Steak is based, tats are degenerate.

Attached: i7uy2h.jpg (356x478, 32.43K)

>Ethanol
Are these people dumb?

Tattoids BTFO, also probably related to the covid injections.

>dumb?
Fun fact: you won't ever meet an intelligent person with tats.

That’s just in California though, right?

have tattoos? branded by the jews.

Next they'll tell us that inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs

Your skin is an organ. Injecting permanent ink into is fucking retarded no matter how you slice it. Always dumb shit like some star wars faggot or some sappy "RIP MY BRO 20xx" or a tat of their dead cat.

*blocks your path*

Attached: F31FF633-DB72-4B0C-8807-73A32DE67A63.jpg (342x400, 33.27K)

cancer is basically cured

That explains the rappers and wannabe rockstars.

DONT LICK PERMENENT MARKERS OR SNIFF THEM ITLL MAKE YOU ILL
Here bro inject these 300 ml of Skin staining inks into your third layer of skin dw.

yeah any disfigurement to your skin is bad look at burn victims who lose the ability to sweat in areas they suffered injuries in

99% of trannies have tattos

A fatass culturally barren as you consuming meat is 'degenerate'.
Expensive resource for genetic trash.

Nordmänner transforming their appearence to suit their warrior-lifestyle is not 'degenerate', it is life affirming

You haven't put a single thought into this debate beyond your daddy or priest spanking you as soon as you repeated the wrong lines

>no link
>no article information in picture
>ethanol
I'd like to hope all the retards responding are just bots, but deep down I know that even bots would be smarter than the general population here. All fields.

I was noticing today, that you don't see a lot of tattooed boomers around, this kinda explains it.

A simple duckduckgo proves its real. Or is typing key words into a search engine too daunting for you?

>Make $200 an hour for drawing on people and talking shit
>Women practically throwing pussy
Lol, you sound jealous

You inhale pollution from cars all the time
Thats more harmful to your body than some ink in your skin

It causes infections and gives you a permanent mark and scar that will make people see you as a hooker or a gang criminal. Gross.

OP is a faggot.
moroccoworldnews.com/2022/08/351001/study-half-of-all-tattoo-ink-products-cause-cancer

most tatted boomers were soldiers/sailors and probably necked themselves or died in motorcycle accidents after nam

It has more to do with societal norms than anything health related, considering that boomers are the ones that add a full stick of butter to every recipe. They'd add it to a bowl of cereal, if they could.

Actual butter is fine to eat. Much better than dumping corn syrup on your food.

No source means it's a shit thread, not that it is/isn't real. Further evidenced by 1pbtid Also,

>oh, it's on the internet, that means it's real!

Why does every normalfag and their mother's dog have a tattoo nowadays? It doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you interesting. All it does is arouse my disdain.

>noooo thats a heckin kike lie to defame based and innocent tobacco mega-corps

fun fact: jews dont get tattoos either? because the jew bible says they wont go to jew heaven or whatever happens when they die

OH NO NOT ETHANOL

>thing banned in Leviticus causes cancer
Many such cases!

Good newz - tattoos ain't cause no harm to me's brain. Even better newz, Biden paying off my student det.2a8jr

Attached: BidenVoter.jpg (300x332, 26.6K)

Finally some good news