Hilda Raouf, first Miss England finalist in pageant's history to compete without makeup

Hilda Raouf, first Miss England finalist in pageant's history to compete without makeup

Attached: r4znkvftm3k91.jpg (2543x1430, 455.33K)

beautiful

Is this a 10/10 in bongland?

Onlyfans?

Honestly, I think the Saxon, Frankish, and Pict DNA that went into making the average englishman, I think that it makes them distinct enough to have their own phenotype.
>Also. Why is she so old? The prized girl of every country should be 16, when they look the best.

>without makeup
[x] doubt

You can see the face powder, ffs. Nude lipstick. Light eye shadow and faint eyeliner. She's lying.

10/10 in bongland and I’d cum in her pussy and devote myself to her and her children.

She already won. Any attempt to continue with a mask made of paint on is forced and cope.

She is actually gorgeous, what are you on, mutt?

Majority of women would look great without makeup. And it's good for their skin too, along with daily cummie rations from my girthy lap hog. Boom, female angst solved.

She’d laugh at your Dragon Ball Z vinyl dolls and run off with Tyreek

She okay but not a 10.
You're a simp.

>hilda
>english
pick1

I meant for Bongland she is a 10.

Thats a man.

>You're a simp.
Yes, I'm a simp for this cheddar woman

Show me a 10/10.
>inb4 dyed blonde hair, fake tits, caked in makeup

That's a man

I already said that faggot.

She's attractive.

>Raouf
I'm Lebanese and my sister has perfect skin without ever using make up, middle eastern women really have amazing skin compared to white whores who need 5 tons of make up to look good.

On top of that that also means that their face ages better, they hit the wall later because make up hasn't ruined their skin.

moron

plenty of women look good without makeup but not her

KYS

women look friendlier and warmer without makeup

She is absolutely stunning.

Now this is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: noble-m600-4.jpg (1600x1060, 1.25M)

Clear skin, no makeup, and daily spermal deposits in their pussy bank are all things that will make a woman happy and healthy

>Hilda Raouf
my prediction for her future is and endless array of BBC boyfriends why do not care for her and the inevitable permanent loose butthole

Attached: loose.jpg (750x1000, 28.64K)

how it should be

>boyfriend: Leon Redzhepi

Arabbros..... we got jannisary'd again...

Show us a 10 mutt, we are waiting.

lmao