VAXBROS this is creepy

>new omicron boosters are only for the fully vaccinated
they then said if you are a pureblood..stay the fuck away this is not for you, we already have the target population.

Attached: booster-shots-are-weeks-away-eligibility-guide.jpg (1120x795, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does this all mean

Attached: WhatDoesItAllMean.jpg (4032x3024, 912.24K)

Tell me which public library or police station you received this information and picture from, how did you post this

nevermind, send ALL doses you have left to brazil

The final death shot.
Made exclusive to vaxxies to make a final push for unvaccinated or only partially vaccinated to get them all as a matter of fear of missing out.
Do NOT let your friends or family get this if you value their lives.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 21-30-49 Omicron-specific Covid booster shots are just weeks away. Here's who will—and won't—be eligible.png (630x89, 13.12K)

Idc, never got vaxxed, never got tested

halp. what does it mean?

Attached: 1660929110575045.webm (720x1280, 955.25K)

Pureblood bros, how can we possibly survive without this super vax?

unvaxxedtards are coping like crazy. you will finally understand that you are retarded and luckily society has realized to leave you behind. have fun staying diseased forever

Feels fucking great to be a pureblood fellas.

Oldest trick in the book:
when potatoes were brought to europe no farmer wanted to plant them, the nobels did plant them and put "guards" up to make them look precious, the guards were instructed to not catch any thiefs when giving chase. the before shunned fruit became widespread in recordtime due to that

THat means you are in Brazil.

Mhm

Attached: Utopia15.jpg (1400x2032, 2.83M)

Maybe covid and these vaccines are both scams? Maybe it was just saline in every covid19 vaccine? Maybe its just one big scam that big pharma and the worlds gov'ts pulled on all of us so pharma could make shit tons of money and the gov't gains more control.

Or maybe the jabs degrade the immune system so people get sick constantly and return to big pharma for remedy.

same. whatever it is, it's going to be brutal for those that lived this long with mystery shit in their bodies

this could be true as well. I just hope my theory proposed is right as I don't want to see a bunch of people (some of which are loved ones and friends) start dying or getting sick. If the vax is really a de-pop agenda then there won't be enough of us left to defeat the NWO.

Kys NATO shill

Attached: 1660624506985445.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

>unvaxxedtards are coping like crazy

True, I wish I could get this vaccine somehow, I'm shaking in fear COVID might take my life.
Perhaps every single day in the past 2.5 years was pure luck on my end.
I wish I could un-retard myself and take the life saving inoculations, but it seems I'll be diseased forever for the coming 60 years or so.

Attached: immune_system.png (500x500, 206.91K)

I don’t know anyone that has died after getting vaxed but I have noticed people who were relatively healthy more sick after getting it. I do think many people got pure saline injections tho

Attached: 1659027931147344.png (480x640, 319.48K)

sounds like the final step in a biological experiment.

ill admit, i did take a take home test for fun once. i was sick as fuck with covid for the second time, and the test said negative. waste of taxpayers money,

youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68

2 more weeks

Attached: 1609422915226.gif (100x160, 535.54K)

Fuck my family and friends. They wouldn't listen the first time, what makes you think they would listen now or why would I be bothered again.
As they told me, it was my choice to be shun from society, so I guess it's thier choice they get vaids.