Why do people hate pitbulls so much?

Why do people hate pitbulls so much?

Attached: F44D460B-55ED-43BE-A1E6-1698C0E41BE4.jpg (1000x667, 93.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOClr_XfhDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same reason they hate niggers.

Nice phat you have there. Would be a shame if I pked it off you with my pitbull.

I don't hate the dogs, I hate the owners.

Shitbulls are great for their designated purpose: as guard dogs, maybe hunting or whatever other purpose an aggressive killer dog may be needed.
The problem is the owners that are in denial of the nature of the dog, and they leave them around their children or walk them without a muzzle.
They get what they fucking deserve: Their kids killed and bankrupted when they have to pay compensation and other people's medical bills.

It's a mystery.

Attached: george.png (935x736, 799.82K)

I just hate how people refuse to aknowledge what they are.

They're niggerdogs that were bred to fight and behave as such

There was this girl who got totally fucked up by a pitbull her face was completely damaged, unrecognisable. You don't win hearts and minds with that shit.

Because you're a fucking nigger. And a dogfucker.

>They get what they fucking deserve
The issue isn't that they get what they deserve. I have no sympathy for the fucking owners. My issue is the innocent people and their pets whose only crime was being near pitbulls. Often, they don't even know what's going on. They go to get in an elevator, and as the door opens, a pit attacks them, and the owner of the pit can't pull them off.

>Why do people hate killer bees?

Training shitbulls to swim is my favorite pasttime…

Attached: Pitbull Water Safety.webm (480x360, 2.77M)

>Why do people hate killer bees?
Weren’t killer bees predicted to have killed millions of people by now? This was a whole crusade…

youtube.com/watch?v=lOClr_XfhDo

>people

I don't hate them, I just think they should be kept in rural areas and used for things like hog hunting where they can vent their natural aggression.

Instead, urb*nites and niggers keep them in suburban areas where they can maul children easily.

There is no such thing as a pitbull that does not have shit for brains.

because they attack and murder people due to a genetic defect where their brain keeps growing but their skull does not, causing them to go fucking insane.

No they don't. Look how cute they are.

Attached: 6373575.png (828x1090, 1.44M)

I only hate niggers, kikes, and faggots.
Coincidentally, the same people pushing the anti-pitbull propaganda.

Incredibly based.

>Look how cute they are.
Le pitite entre bon bon.

>Have you seen this adorable pooch?
>Here Champ.

Attached: 1606428631037.png (500x695, 492.09K)

It’s our civic responsibility. During the Great Depression, my great great grandfather had to teach cats how to swim because so many of them were starving to death. How else are they going to learn to catch fish?