What does Pol think of Ted kaczynski?

What does Pol think of Ted kaczynski?

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 113.81K)

Never trust a manlet.

Jewish agent

terrible person with some interesting ideas

> Techne can also be compared to or distinguished from the German term technik, which refers both to the material composition of industry as well as to the rules, procedures, and skills used to achieve a particular end.[14] The writing of Thorstein Veblen eventually linked this concept with technology, particularly in his evaluation of the works of Gustav Schmoller and Werner Sombart.[15]

> The concepts of technē (art) and technik (technology) is viewed to share a commonality—that both are ways in which beings as a whole may be brought to light.[16] However, while technē maintains a relation to nature's capacity for self-disclosure, technik severs it through a regulatory attack that provokes nature to give up its latent power.[16] According to Heidegger, technik—as opposed to technē—refuses "to let earth be an earth."[16]

Used technology to destroy technology

The first incel

what do you think about legalizing firearms?

My mom has old photos of me with my dad and he looks exactly like Ted. She claims he died of a heart attack when I was 3. Ted didn’t have a wife or kids right?

Smart enough to be post master general one day.

Attached: What-year-is-i3bvbu.jpg (600x450, 32.7K)

loser

Was a part of the mind control lsd program to make the public more open to suggestion.
Got out of control and bombed some tech people.

had the balls to do something against the system unlike pol nazis

Show your face right now, you might be the chosen one.

I suspect MKUltra is what you mean

This is what zero pussy does to a mf

He was right, too late now to revert everything

anything he said Father Vincent McNabb said earlier. Most likely a CIA prop used to associate anti-industrialization with terrorism. Very well may not have even written "his" manifesto. When was the latest photo of ted taken?

He was right about everything but killing randos fucked it up for people who agree with him. Just look at Forest user he got targeted by both the feds and the Middle East Media Research Institute all because he lives innawoods and read the same books as him

Attached: 1633229343969.png (1080x853, 1.26M)

>random people
Were they really random?

half of his writing is sustained bitching with no solutions provided, and the other half is extremely important societal analysis's, particularly his writings on what he defined as the "left" (curiously enough matching the new left to a T), his stance on academics, and his doomerist predictions regarding computers controlling man (see: AI)