Mike Rowe slams the idea of canceling student loan debt

>Mike Rowe slams the idea of canceling student loan debt

Mike Rowe hit back at President Biden's consideration to cancel student debt up to $10,000 on "The Five" Monday, saying "it's not going to do anything" to push universities to lower tuition rates.

MIKE ROWE: I'm happy to forgive the loan. Yes. You still have to pay it back. No, this makes me crazy. My foundation focuses on work ethic scholarships, and we award those scholarships to people who affirmatively don't want to purchase a four-year degree. They want to be trained plumbers, steamfitters, pipefitters, electricians, so forth. We've assisted 1,400 people. We've given away about $7 million in work ethic scholarships. And when I hear this story and when I see it framed out, what I hear is the government asking those people to pay specifically for the degrees that have been purchased at an incredible multiple with impunity. I mean, it's breathtaking to me. These people, many of them have work trucks and they have $40-$50,000 worth of tools that they borrowed to get. And nobody anywhere ever talks about forgiving that, including me. Because personally, look, you bought it; fgure it out. And so it gets real personal, real fast. And I always come back to the same question, which is: Is forgiving the loans going to do anything to inspire, motivate or otherwise nudge the universities to drop the cost of tuition?

foxnews.com/media/rowe-no-one-ever-talks-about-forgiving-work-equipment-including-me

Attached: mike-roweBlue-Shirt-Brown-Hat-Horizontal-937d84cd3b89452588bf2c05aa3e8a5a.jpg (400x400, 28.45K)

This guy is the Rage Against the Machine of the right

ok boomer

I thought Ernest P. Worrell was dead

Rowe is fucking based
kys trannoid

Dude knows the value of hard work

Clean it up Mikey.

Attached: 58C15F86-7952-4C98-BD0F-8F663FD1732A.jpg (640x480, 113.38K)

Opera singer.

>"it's not going to do anything" to push universities to lower tuition rates.

No shit sherlock

Just like housing, things become overpriced when credit is accessible, and there is no easier loan to get than a college loan (because these are the only loans non-dischargeable in bankruptcy). The fact that our government is charging any interest on these loans is criminal.

that nigger has never worked a hard days work in his life. Most his money he made on broadway and larping as a blue collar worker and is a proven fraud just like your bait thread nigger herbs.

Attached: 1652729981062.jpg (1024x765, 126.09K)

wise man that Mike Rowe

>nudge the universities to drop the cost of tuition?
this

the entire system is jewed. if the government is going to provide loans they can cap the amount of tuition the universities can charge.

they don't because it's one giant money laundering scam to keep you poor.

anyone with a degree should be sent to a hard labor camp for 50 years.

Who gives a fuck what this reality TV nigger says

Thank for the advice Mike, I appreciate you and your foundation sitting by and holding my hand and telling me to take out student loans, it was good advice.

>Mike Rowe is an actor.

More than we care what you say, faggot.

>Rowe is fucking ACK!

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

Gary is totally right here. Mike Rowe is an actor. That means it's all an act. He's not real. He's just a character. Mike Rowe probably isn't even his real name.

Attached: IMG_20220823_182255110_HDR.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

accurate fpbp

boy that sucks. Good thing you don't matter and now I get a free $20,000. I'm going back to college now and taking another $20,000. This time getting an art degree

>He graduated from Overlea High School in 1980,[1]:28 where he excelled in theater and singing.[7]

lmaooo

Someone should smack him upside the head with a shovel.

thanks for the free shit wage cucks
remember to pay more taxes next year and continue to do nothing you bunch of losers lmao