$20,000 NEETBUX GENERAL

Former Private Banker here.

>>$10,000 - $20,000 Has to be APPLIED FOR
>>Apps start early October whatever that means
>>Be on the lookout for a notification or email from your Federal Loan provider
>>Mine is "Aidvantage"
>>Get the application completed IMMIDIATELY so you are near the front of the queue
>>Probably like 100 Million Applicants on the first day
>>"We don't have enough niggers and spics working minimum wage to fill out and check all these applications
>>"We don't have enough money in the DOE to actually pay the loans today wait 6months to a year"

I can see it all now unfolding in front of us within the next week, be ready everyone. Always debtmaxx always.

Attached: main-qimg-a208f4712112df3fb448f79c670bf2e5-lq.jpg (394x251, 27.99K)

what's going on across the border bro?
looks like your country has gone full turboretard

People are getting rewarded for debtmaxxing and not actually paying debts. It's completely unfair but I'm not gonna say no to free money.

Jewish claws typed this post

I'm jewish because I don't want niggers and spics getting priority because they bitch and complain about the application process for loan forgiveness?

All this student loan forgiveness shit is going to get struck down in the courts anyways. None of this matters

based bleed them dry

Someone has to dispute it first and cuckservatives likely wont. Who gonna be the hero here? Biden wants repubs to block it to make them look bad. Was never about helping people hence the October start.

will this application serve as acknowledgement of debt that may have been lost while your debt changed to dozens of lenders over the years?

It's only a day old, it'll get challenged and SCOTUS will strike down another totalitarian rule from the Biden administration

oh yeah? just like the fake election got shot down?

>The DOE doesn't have the money.
At this point it's obvious you all are purposely fogging up this topic on purpose like the worthless faggots you are.

Few will pay student loan debts anymore but bet your ass everyone's gonna take them out in the future. The problem will magnify substantially. Because big daddy government will pay them now and if they don't we are going to protest. Liberals are completely fucking retarded and their immoral ideas make us suffer.

>just like the fake election got shot down?

No, like the COVID mandates, idiot

>The gov will pay your loans now
You aren't even American. Nope don't care, if you live in America and you have this little understanding of this topic than you are a fucking Canadian at best.

still cant enter this country without a vax. still cant get medical treatment without a mask. still have to wear a mask at work for a week if you had covid yesterday. all in texas btw.

not to mention the REAL issue that we are all being taxed out the ass to pay for them to shove flu shots down our throats again come fall. fuck you bud. youre a complete pussy.

>No, like the COVID mandates, idiot
Health care worker here. I'm likely to lose my job is dems stay in office when CMS starts prodding companies that continue to employ unvaxxed like me. Fuck you, the mandates are still in effect for millions of Americans.
>still cant enter this country without a vax.
And this bullshit.

Attached: 1601139125696.jpg (704x814, 104.65K)

Instructions unclear. Debtmaxxed and living in my Subaru.

>still cant enter this country without a VAX

applies to non-citizens

>still cant get medical treatment without a mask.

yeah, OK

>still have to wear a mask at work for a week if you had covid yesterday

Your company polices are retarded then

BIG

SPACES

MAKE

ME

VALID

dumb fuckin homebody.

Also, I paid my fucking loans back on time.
What do I get out of this?

Attached: CHOOSING YOUR VACCINE.jpg (851x1024, 174.33K)

What? You can't fake a federal loan account you dumb faggot.

and actually a certain type of non-citizen gets a pass and can enter in non-vaxxed. hmmmm I wonder what part of the world those brown refugees getting a free ticket in here are from. surely muh supweme court packed with crypto kikes will do something.

It's all going to be automatic