Did you know that Italia is the 2nd most intelligent nation in Europe?

Brits, Germans and Frenchmen used to be more intelligent than Italians but their intelligence has been dropping rapidly due to mass migration. However, Italia did not accept open-borders mass-migration so Italians are more intelligent than Spaniards, Scandis, Germans, Frenchmen, and Brits.

The average IQ of Germans in 1960 was 105 but it is currently 99. Italians have an average IQ of 102 while Finns have an average IQ of 104.

Attached: 1660647857817894.jpg (1080x1350, 538.34K)

ok italians are white again

Did you know that dye job would look better with dark hair?

I went to Palermo and Italians are fucking stupid, short, and somewhat brown. It felt like I dwarfed the average Italian man with my height of 181cm and my IQ of 106.

Only Northern Italy.

Who are all German rape babies. That shit belonged to the German Empire for uncounted centuries.

Italians are not more intelligent, you moronic fuckhead, they just have less niggers and shitskins that drag IQ down. How stupid do you have to be that you cannot process the difference? Are you, by any means, a Spaghettifresser yourself?

i'm italian and i mog you in both departments, Palermo is in Sicily, the very south of Italy where all the m*ors reside. what were you doing there?

Fuck off leaf scum. People here are dumb as bricks still thinking in in binary terms such as, muh left, muh right will change their life

Fuck off Hans, don’t you have to take a shit and spend the next 30 minutes analysing it?

Attached: 940E6404-20D7-49AD-BD65-970F58A2C5E3.jpg (880x660, 35.4K)

>mfw as kids we sometimes would see each others poops and would say something like man x has shitted the biggest poop
good times
never flush never stop the grind

all those merchants of venice

Attached: autosomal map.png (1500x1200, 315.83K)

>they just have less niggers and shitskins that drag IQ down
That's what OP wrote.

>they have less shitskins
I’m guessing you’ve never been to Sicily. That entire island is shitskins.

I'm not talking about them, I am talking about Italians. Of course everything south of Rome is shitskins. Some of tem proudly so, the rest stinky manlets in denial. They look and behave like fucking gypsies. Untermensch tier.

That's not what he wrote, he calims that Italians are now more intelligent than Krauts, Frogs and Bongs, which is idiotic, because niggers and shitskins are neither Spaghetti, nor Kraut, nor Bong, nor Frog. It is a compeletely idiotic statement. Of course your nation's IQ goes down if you are contaminated with subhuman rabble. What a surprise, and of course that rabbleflocks to the wealthiest neations, like Germany, France and England, to leech, and not to a shithole like Italy.

>shithole like Italy.
italia is not a shithole. italians are proud brown moorish romans

Yeah wops are really dumb and subhuman.

Accept your inferiority, Southroon.

Attached: theMAC.gif (480x270, 3.96M)

kek kek kek

Checked
>Italians have an average IQ of 102 while Finns have an average IQ of 104.
Our superior Asian genes make us smart.

Attached: MasterRace.jpg (1280x720, 102.15K)