BREAKING: 43 Eco-Terrorists arrested after destroying 11 gas stations in London

These people are assigned "martyrs" and anticipated arrest, they don't even hide their faces.

Are they based? They are hurting the oil companies.

Attached: 35nu42irr1k91.webm (362x360, 2.13M)

My takeaway from this is being proud of everyone involved that they didn't descend into nigger chimping. The Mohammadan gas station owner observes but doesn't interfere because he's aware that insurance will cover it, the camera operator is filming them but not being overly antagonistic, and the activists are doing their thing without getting in anyone's face or starting trouble. The overall result is that I'm endeared and genuinely willing to consider the grievances of all parties

Why are they nailing the screen?

>faggot hippies inconveniencing average people.
If these niggers cared about the environment they would read linkola and do the needful.

>They are hurting the oil companies.
No, just mentally ill faggots thinking this shit does anything other than just increase surveillance and policestate tactics.
A retarded drop in the ocean and for a cause that is fucking retarded beyond believe.

>Rage With The Machine

Attached: 1661483072480574.png (1200x969, 261.39K)

I hope, in addition to jail, they're forced to pay to repair the petrol pumps, resulting in total bankruptcy and homelessness for their families. Let's see how much these middle class chucklefucks care about muh climate change when they're freezing to death on the streets.

I have noticed a surge in these stupid eco marxist stunts performed by useful idiots. This is not accidental. Klaus Schwab is most certainly behind them.

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg (1486x991, 293.52K)

The only thing this will achieve is ruin normal people's day as they have to wait in traffic when going to yet another bloody petrol station. The people doing this damage aren't based, they're just spoiled brats who don't want attention. They know the police won't do shit because they and the police are on the same side so they don't have to hide their face. Useful idiots of the elites. If you really think they cared, ask them their opinion of overpopulation due to mass migration.

The same as everywhere else you see this done. They're paid to do it and they sign NDAs to guarantee full payment. They're not fighting for a cause of any kind. They're mercenaries and the jail time, fines, and repayment of losses to these stations will never outweigh the pay they receive.

Attached: picfff.jpg (1200x900, 126.7K)

cost energy time money power to build make things even them screens there breaking.

there causeing more damage to enviroment

Sponsored by WEF

Pierre me old mate, I think it's time to bring back madame la guillotine

>martyrs
they are saboteurs

>People get annoyed about constant rent-a-mob eco protests
>Government: lets make it illegal to protest

you see why it's happening, right?

They're climate criminals causing waste of material. The corporation will simply order replacement things, causing more natural resources to be depleted.

No opinion really because theyre accomplishing noting, It'd be like trying to deal a blow to kikes by throwing eggs at your jewish neighbors house.

>Are they based?
paid by Soros to keep fucking everything up as much as possible

>Sponsored by WEF
this

Nothing, they're driving a spike into the machine to disable it. Someone should have taken the hammer and cracked her skull with it.

most likely

Attached: reaction big klaus is watching you wef evil satanic red creepy luciferian pedophiles.png (1551x2160, 921.15K)

Just take a pipe and smash her brain