Europoors will never know

Europoors will never know..

Attached: s-l400.jpg (300x400, 19.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjRRfKaZI_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're worse than the chic fil a fags.

Yes they will. And they will never be impressed with your extra-large gas station.

youtu.be/QjRRfKaZI_Q

Chik Fil A and Buccees are incredible. If we could get an In-and-Out, I would only shop at three places, besides Publix.

>t.eats goyslop and lives in subhuman suburban sprawl

Attached: 1632179490300.jpg (1660x934, 462.51K)

he cute

Sparkling clean shitters, white staff, beaver nugs.
Simple as.

It's just a gas station for rich fat people in massive SUVs that won't fit at a regular gas station. You can get brisket literally everywhere in Texas, I don't know why people are obsessed with them.
>t. Texan and own several articles of Buc-ee's merch

>white staff
I've noticed this as well. 0 Mexicans on staff, despite them being the staff of every surrounding store. It's all like polite, country white 20yr olds.

because who want to wait in line to get gas, with all the immigrants you can't even pull into parking lot.

We do have in and out here in Texas and it's as overrated as those others you listed.
Kellers is true Texas beer and burger.

Attached: Burger-at-Kellers-Drive-in-in-Dallas_135523.jpg (600x450, 87.27K)

I know a spic that works at the one in Terrel.
You're full of shit pal.

I'm happy my town is going to get a buccees soon because I hate waiting in lines for HEB gas and refuse to pay 30 cents more down the road

I wondered when it would show up on Any Forums since the global warming hoaxer are mad at this sort of thing.

you're entire state is immigrants

Looks tasty and decent, not like these chemical buns and flat patty, blinding you with colorful fag neons and schyzophrenic cartoon characters.

Emperor Buccici

and no niggers.

I eat all of there off-brand shit because my sister brings it to me all the time and it's literally no different in taste than the actual food. I'll take you people over Whataburger shills though, that food tastes bad as fuck and looks bad to boot.

Nope. They won't. Ever.

Attached: download.png (275x183, 5.46K)

Just avoid the Dallas/Houston area ones

Whateburger was sold to chicago niggers a while back, hasn't been the same since.

I avoid the DFW area if I can, it's not actually Texas and never has been. Even less so than Austin.

>t. Cali immigrant

>shops at Publix
>has never heard of HEB

Never going to make it

I can't even remember the last time I've waited in line for gas, but I don't try to fill up on lunch or during rush hour like every other moron seems to.

Born in Bastrop county faggot, seethe harder.

burgers just as bad as in-n-out

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-152359_Brave - Beta.png (693x648, 415.48K)

HEB's been steadily going downhill over the past decade, just like most things in TX. I know people who've worked there for years that corroborate it. All the ones near me are staffed exclusively by 2nd gen Mexican teenagers now who can't even look you in the eye or answer simple questions.

How about you avoid it back in cali nigger.

San Antonio? There’s a super gross one there

Only a faggot that has never stepped foot in a Whataburger can say this garbage. Go keep that ax wound open.

I'd wager my family's been in Texas longer than yours. And we skipped right over Dallas when we came here lmao.
San Antonio is just gross in general.