Guy invites me on his discord server, server full of liberals...

Guy invites me on his discord server, server full of liberals, witches and lesbians the server is based on anciet civilization, cristals, astrology... = women retarded shit, a woman called Ari salutes me I don't salute her, I ask her a question about how she thinks the pyramids were built she tells me that they used secret magic rocks for levitation, I don't belive her ask for source - no source, ask her who built the pyramids, she sayd probably black people and Arabs, I tell her that Caucasians were the first Kings and send her a Ramses 2 photo showing his blonde hair, she don't belive me, I send her source on how Ramses had caucasian DNA, she says that race is a social construct , so I decide to redpill her, send her pics of how the brain of the niggers is smaller than that of Caucasians and Asians she says that intelligence is not based on the skin color, and genes but it is about culture and education, send her 10 different links about IQ studies, showing that the IQ test isn't race based, that White children living in poor families have the same IQ as black children living in whealty families and that black children living whit whealty parents have the same IQ as black children living in poor families, also link about how IQ is genetic and other studies.

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov Quote.jpg (630x657, 63.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SzAmAWO9dwg
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woman tells me that his black friends are the same as her I said that she should care about facts and not feelings, she says that the links on IQ are Conspiracy theories, she says that we all came from Afria, show her that Caucasians and Asians don't have 19% of Hominid DNA like the Sub Saharan Africans, and that we have a different type of blood present in a very few number of Asians and a lot of whites , and that Blacks have 0.3% of neanderthal DNA and Caucasian have to 1% to 4% she says that we share the same DNA as the Blacks and that interbreeding is not possible so I send her a study on how a scientist made possible to make a humanmonkey impregnating a famale chimpanzee, also a human pig, she ignores my study on both IQ and Interbreeding saying that it is a conspiracy theory, I say that blacks before that the Europeans came to Africa they didn't even invented the wheel, that the most tall structures was built by ants, and that they didn't have a word for FUTURE, i started redpilling her on the Aryans who brought civilization to the world and that most of the natives thought of blue eyed people bringing civilization, she called me Racist,

Attached: 6013398._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (1200x630, 39.57K)

I send her a link showing that the anciet Persians weren't Arabs, tell her that yes there were browns in Anciet Persia but most of them had pale skin and there was a lot of diversity there were red hair and blonde Persians , for the first time she agrees, she tells me that my previous links on IQ doesn't prove my point when I literally send her more than 10 links, I tell her that she can go fuck herself and that she is too braindead to understand and that I know that she didn't even open them because she didn't want to accept facts, so start sending her yuri bezmenov quotes on how I could shower her whit information and she wouldnt belive it because she is a brainwashed bitch, also start sending her redpills by nietzsche on women and that a woman doesn't care about the truth and that she only cares about lying and her appearance, woman stops for 10 minutes simp responded, telling me that I am mysoginistic, tell him to stfu because she is a pussy brain dead too, simp incredibly doesn't ban me but actually asks me for more info and I send to him the book homo erectus walking among us, he reads first page, tells me something but I really didn't fully read but he was basically saying that the book was a bullshit , I bring in freud quotes, simp stop talking,I sayd something about his sexuality, after a wile simp bans me.

Attached: IMG_20220826_212244.jpg (761x298, 77.84K)

Thread song - youtu.be/SzAmAWO9dwg -
Lost more than 3 hours of my life talking to a bitch and a simp, realize that the Jews arent that wrong about goym even if I hate them really hope to see this world burn I don't care is jewlanski or jewputin will nuke us I just want to see this fuckers suffer and give the planet to the monkeys the smart ones not the niggers.
Imagine a world full of Harambes (life could be a dream, life could be a dream, tu tu tu tu ru tu, life could be a dream)

Touch grass.

Attached: Zw468as.png (479x720, 417.67K)

>after a wile simp bans me.
This is what I wanted to see. Discord, Reddit are all pozzed beyond belief. I wouldn't use them. None of them are honest people, they are all hypocrites.

What's goin on big guy

You read this Nietzsche quote but I don't think you really even understand it past the surface level.

fact checked: OP is correct

Attached: 1638916153484.png (968x5828, 2.3M)

I actually deleted my discord account I swear I might have brain cancer, how tf Americans can live whit those people I would probably kill myself

fact checked: OP is correct again

Attached: 1638837160383.png (766x1034, 1.02M)

Nietzsche would probably follow it up with: "And that's a good thing!"

I know I was just mad whit this bitch but aat least she shut the fuck up, please user illuminate me about the meaning of that quote

fact checked: OP is correct

Attached: 1660186339621.gif (550x563, 86.92K)

fact checked: OP is correct again

Attached: 1654380045574.jpg (1003x1024, 117.93K)

at least you laid the seeds
how do you find discord groups like this to redpill people

Attached: 1653634004680.png (1333x1696, 2.26M)

those hoes probably touch 2 grams of grass from that server, it'm sure it's not the solution.

>she says that we all came from Afria,
She's right you know, real scientists say it

Attached: e5a73d10dbbf668234da460df2d1b2bf.jpg (600x571, 69.45K)

This is some of the info that I send her before she asked me for source scientifical links I swear if I will hear source again I will reap his tongue out like in mortal kombat

Attached: brain-size-iq-and-racial-group-differences-evidence-from-musculoskeletal-traits-figure-2.jpg (945x486, 63.54K)

Attached: d7vgB2UEYyuo27NZT3EwMUb9DsZkzx3ewKSwgUzAwU0.jpg (980x1154, 210.25K)

This are some of the links that I send to her and she don't even open it and she called me a racist that they are a conspiracy theory, fake information and that it is not a scientifual source please in the future don't do the same mistake as me I am 18 and I already saw all that I need in my life

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Attached: qjrE4yyfw5pGJc5U7EeGWGQ114BxXKAgyBNtRMvXFYPUzu6gDrFPzZRTr3kxwHWC3gSX4JLa3Nd9LpC6YvGWwUgh2dqoNbY9awjFPpJiYcc3dbmenEwE7tzJ.jpg (594x630, 76.44K)