L.A. voters to decide whether hotels must rent vacant rooms to homeless people

Retards are going to vote for this shit, and there's going to deserve it.

latimes.com/california/story/2022-08-05/initiative-would-require-l-a-hotels-to-provide-rooms-to-homeless-people

Attached: 1657750985698.jpg (540x586, 33.64K)

FATHOM the insurance rates

>He thinks insurance will even give them a quote
God I hope these retards pass this.

Attached: 1660866558376844.gif (226x280, 191.2K)

Do like people did for the Georgia election…drive or fly to LA, rent a room for a month or crash with a friend, get a ballot and say you live there and vote yes. Eezy Peezy.

Attached: 83800FE9-18B2-413D-97A8-0BE95C0A0C91.jpg (1170x2532, 283.13K)

I have years of experience with how this goes. The homeless folks have severe untreated (THEIR choice) mental health issues, drug addiction issues, or both. That's going to be like 70-80% of them. They're going to destroy, break, or soil at least one thing in that room. Again, this is best possible scenario. Worst is the room is trashed, holes in the wall, small fires in the bathroom, shit in the tub, and needles because they've been whoring out of the room. Now, I feel for the 20-ish percent who are 'just' homeless and needing a place to stay. I have compassion for those folks. But there HAS to be some method of testing to determine who will be responsible and who won't.

Attached: 1631333109008.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

It's going to be an entertaining shit show when it passes.

Attached: partyrocking.gif (978x478, 427.11K)

>small fires in the bathroom
Oh boy there's gonna be a lot of fires. Something about the primitive homeless brain loves starting fires for no reason, even when it's hot and there's nothing to cook.

>YES PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR THIS JUST LIKE 90 MILLION PEOPLE VOTED FOR BIDEN, THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD, GOY

A lot of these people in my neck of the woods (PNW) are fried to the point of being close to or diagnosable as having permanent intrusive thoughts from/driving meth-induced psychosis. This is like the lowest level of someone with meth psychosis, but it's still dangerous especially in situations where they're unattended/unsupervised. Think about the unsuspecting families sleeping in the surrounding rooms. When I was a kid and we traveled, it was the height of excitement for my mom to give me some quarters and let me walk all by myself to the vending machines which were usually at the end of the hallway of a bank of rooms. I can't even imagine how unsafe that sort of thing would be now.

These people I'm talking about don't even know if they're going to be screaming, shitting, pissing, fucking, or fighting 20 seconds from now. There's no way to predict what they'll do next. Even THEY don't know.

Attached: 1634987299419.png (500x889, 629.82K)

Checked and I'm not sure if Cali can recover from this type of shit.

Attached: 1638533393773.png (500x401, 159.14K)

Unless they force clean them the hotels will be crawling with bugs.

Attached: B6E8197A-B4CF-4934-9E55-B436403855C8.jpg (1124x866, 407.35K)

>be richfag
>order hotel room
>bunking next to crackwhore bum
>get stabbed for your watch

I am confused. What's the angle here? Will big glitzy hotels be excempted somehow so that small independent ones get fucked? Is this to fuck over motels as part of the anti-car agenda? Or is the problem just so bad that they're grasping at solutions?

Works out fine since nobody wants to visit the burning shithole anymore. I bet the homeless will do a great job obeying water rationing as well

There's the entire LA tourism industry straight into the toilet. Good job democrats.

Didn't they just vote to ban new sales of gas cars too?

No fucking wonder their state is losing so much money now

Please extend to LA's air b&b. If they list their house and it's vacant by noon, a homeless person gets to shit in their living room.

They’ve been doing this in NYC ever since Wilhelm closed the centralized violent shelters, tried to scatter smaller ones across the five boroughs, and met such vociferous opposition the city decided to pay full-booking indefinitely to the hotel chains to house them
>inb4 muh cesspool
Faceless fatfuck flyover opinions are less than worthless, rot on your patch of dirt you toothless hicks

Rigged anyhow

is LA the most corrupt city in the world?.. seems like it

>inb4 muh cesspool
You felt the need to preempt this because you know it's true. I grew up in NYC and my quality of life instantly increased 1000% when I moved to flyoverland

weird. they didnt even vote for it in washington/oregon they simply do it.

It's amazing to me how little these people know about the real homeless.
I was working in a building with a guy, and we got a call about a stink in an office. We go up and it smells horrible. Not like shit, or piss. Not like an open sewer. It's a stink, more pungent then any stink I've ever smelled, aside from Skunk.
My coworker opens a door to a hardly used fire escape stairwell, and there's a homeless guy in there with shit all in his pants, and all over his entire body.
He gets arrested. The company I work for pulls all the carpet, and pad, paints the subfloor with heavy duty primer, repaints the entire stairwell walls, and ceilings, puts all new carpet and pad in, and to this day, if I get near that stairwell, I smell it, it's still there. It's been more than 20 fucking years, and the stink is still there.

Attached: 1660674954164750.jpg (320x294, 34.76K)