Polish boys were raped by Nazi women during occupation

Topkek, the memes were true.
>Female guards serving in the SS used Polish convicts as objects. Those few who fell into favors could count on gentle treatment and survived the camps.
>The sadistic treatment of Polish prisoners of war by the Nazis was sexual in nature.
>sciencespo.fr/mass-violence-war-massacre-resistance/en/document/violence-female-guards-nazi-concentration-camps-1939-1945-reflections-dynamics-and-logics-p.html

Attached: 1498982429821.png (866x752, 38.7K)

Poland is a hysterical woman in need of a slap.

Me on the right

>op describes how germany acted like a hysterical women, before having actual hysterical women in germany act like hysterical women, thousands of times other

>your takeaway is that poles are the hysterical ones

you take the side of hysterical women and think the opposite of reality is reality, sounds like you're one of them to me...

God I wish that were me (on the right)

>tfw you already came but she keeps riding you even harder

Your quotes are nowhere to be found in the article you cite. Fake and gay.

oh

>SADISTIC
when the historical polish CBT-vid dropping?

My other implication is that Helga is a Man. No one is perfect Pierre.

Nowadays white women put you into chastity cages and feed you BBC sissy hypno. Sad.

Hot

No they weren't, but I love the format.

Attached: country love 3.png (812x727, 27.63K)

I just formed the colonial elf nazi nation in Anbennar. The crisis was way easier than I've heard.

Attached: country love 2.png (680x609, 236.27K)

Double kill

Attached: country love 1.png (1629x723, 61.12K)

This is how the genetically selected the most subservient Poles
Their investment has made massive returns, Germany had a almost private labour colony for the Germanic races

Have this one.

Attached: 1542721951922.png (812x727, 467.67K)

When are you guys gonna make the Hungro-Austrian empire? False flag some Hapsburg lookin' fuck to fall off of his horse like your guy's ruler did.

God I wish that were me (on the left)

>tfw when expecting beatiful Aryan dominatrix
>getting some uggo crypto-jewish helga to abuse you instead

I'd just tell them to gas me

I'd be fine with either. I'd rather be a guy, but I don't want to be dominated. Above all else though, I'd like to get married.

This is pretty much my fetish