This shitty empire is hell-bent on destroying the European continent, why are these pirates so disgusting??

This shitty empire is hell-bent on destroying the European continent, why are these pirates so disgusting??

Attached: ss.png (318x159, 1.91K)

At least have the courage to post your own flag

americans somehow devolved so much they willingly rejoined what the founding fathers and original american settlers had fought to the death to get free from

Attached: 5 eyes.jpg (1198x675, 117.49K)

More like rats fleeing a sinking ship. Europe is destroying itself just fine without their leadership

As if Europe needed help with destroying itself

this is my flag, poisonous snake represents a container without your disgusting people

Anglo vipers have been bleeding Americans for centuries, one day Americans will realize how this garbage uses them

>Anglo vipers have been bleeding Americans for centuries, one day Americans will realize how this garbage uses them
will they though?

you're talking about the people where a video of a sheeboon twerking her ass like a baboon become their country's most watched video

Rent free.

Hello Murdoch Chan, you can show your US flag now we know who you are.

Follow the big noses and stupid normies.

t. brazilian

WORLDDDDDSTAR

That would be Germany acrually

Europe should be destroyed. Fucking look at it.

Oy vey, brother wars

AAAAHHHHHH ARE YOU READY LAD? I'M DRIPPING! IM WET LIKE A DOLPHIN! AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 20220826_141700.jpg (768x720, 112.68K)

holy fuck this dirty frenchman is in every anti-Anglo or anti-American thread. kill yourself immediately

Kike.

>holy fuck this dirty frenchman is in every anti-Anglo or anti-American thread. kill yourself immediately
seethe and dilate, bong

They are hell bent on destroying everything. It's in their blood. They're the slaves of jews.

>Kike flag upset at other kike flag for being more kike like.
Okay.

Someone with actually British culture here.
We are the British army and were here to take your land, faggot.

Attached: 1658913762872663.jpg (442x688, 83.71K)

I just wanna burn the world down.

> why are these pirates so disgusting??
Lack of good dentists, I suppose.

Thread ends here. Coward won't show flag. Sage if you must reply