Getenic engineering of humans to breed a better human race

Getenic engineering of humans to breed a better human race.

Would you support it?

Attached: 1658951577431702m.jpg (819x1024, 126.55K)

Uncle Ted warned against it. GATTACA

Dat cameltoe. Yummy.

Yes because niggers would disappear

no, go fuck yourself with a broomstick dipped in AIDS fucking KIKE.

There will be side effects I'm absolutely sure of it
We have to be completely and 100% positively sure that it's safe before releasing it to the public en masse

fucking your sister is way better and safer alternative if you wants to better your genes

Attached: Inbreeding and epigenetics.png (751x699, 117.7K)

Yeah, imagine a world where nobody is insecure about their pathetic little dick

I’d definitely support that cameltoe

It would create humans who are susceptible to illnesses and disorders.

Why would anyone be against it?

>If you try hard enough, anything can be a dildo.

Yes. Because then all alpha culture will end. If nobody's genes are good enough a lot of social pressure will be removed since a chad'd genes will be just as worthless as a beta's.

Hey that's UO basketball player Kennedy Basham. She's 6'7" and has already has multiple surgeries on her ankles. Are her ankles a feat of genetic engineering?

Yes. We shall not stop until everyone is like picrel. Tall, Aryan, high IQ, fit.

Attached: Dolph-Lundgren-Body.jpg (1120x1555, 196.15K)

If I remember right the research found that 3rd cousin will produce the optimum off spring.

It's too arbitrary. The elites will erase genes for courage defiance and innovation

I as a Manlet will just sniff out a 6 foot tall girl on my own

Nice cameltoe

>talks about eugenics
>speaks of humans as a "race"
>coomerbait picture
>1pbtID

Yeah I'm thinking H E R B

low centre mass have advantages in many spheres

>Bro genetic engineering is going to be epic!
>It's just like moving the stat sliders in an RPG game right?
>Just move the intelligence stat slider higher bro, make eveybody more intelligencer lol.

I fucking hate when normies talk about shit they don't understand.

Ok gaylord

Lanklets are not in any way efficient. Average height is the most optimal unsurprisingly.

i think we should kill all kikes

Just make it optional. Plenty of people will jump to make their kid a 7 foot blue eyed genius model, then you can find the kinks to work out

Ape index is where it's at
+3.5 inches checking in

nah thats an iceland research on ancestry of the people. But yeah 3rd cousin is optimal partner just like sibling
its a simple genetic purging tests and its pretty much confirms that genetic purging between siblings is much faster and effective with only downside is mortality of those who had the bad recessive genes
but vitro fertilization can solve that

I don't mind sacrificing retards for the sake of progress, but I am afraid that such a system will make generational diseases easier to spread