How do chuds argue against this?

Attached: 1661531567514497.png (738x361, 36.48K)

You know what else is costly for the government? Giving 6 billion shekels to israel.

The only people who argue against it are coping MIGA niggers who are pissed they didn't get a slice of the pie. You can get mad, you can get angry, but you cannot say I'm incorrect.

so the government is not going to recoup the losses? lol monumentally naive. yeah the taxpayers may not PAY off the debt directly, but the government will simply recoup its losses through another means: the taxpayer

Whose money is the government lending?

boring thread.
Sage.

feel free to have your 4 year old child make a loan to me, say $10k, then immediately forgive it, and then you tell me it's OK because it won't impact you and would've been costlier to carry the debt.

Argue with what? Their lack of comprehension of debt and loans? It's such a wildly stupid statement that I'm not even sure where to begin.

But no, it is not cheaper to forgive the debt than continue to hold it.

This is really their only argument. They act like their taxes increased over it. They sure were proud about muh $500billion platinum plan for nogs trump was going to push

the debts will be absolved, forgiven, expunged, however you want to describe it, but the government is still out some odd millions of dollars. they will recoup it from the nation aka taxpayers, which by the way ALSO includes said beneficiaries of the debt forgiveness because they are in fact citizens, taxpayers, and subject to tax law too

The government's founding documents say, "We the people..."

So when the government does something, it's on us. So either you aren't part of "we the people" which in that case, shut up.

Or, you are part of the people and you're funding this, which in that case, shut up.

The government either is us or it isn't, make up your mind hypocrites who support reckless spending like this loan forgiveness.

Who pays the federal government again?

that's 1 cent for every holocaust victim, seems fair.

>take the graft, get the shaft
time will tell, innt it?

>writing off the loans looks less expensive than permanently calculating interest on a loan that will never be paid

wow truly insightful. we should havee never taught you niggers to read, you know just enough to fuck things up

Trump and his supporters really left a wound in your assholes that never healed kek

the taxpayers are the only source of revenue for the government. Since the FED just creates credit out of this air though they can just write it off as they do any other bad loans.

banks, schools, and other non government lending institutions lend out the money for student loans. the government primarily concerns itself with grants and protecting lending institutions from bankruptcy laws that are the bane of most lenders.

i think it would be nice to help the poor kids tricked by the government/corporations into taking out life ending amounts of debt for useless degrees. just as much as i think we should help junkies who have ruined their lives through drugs coping from years of abuse as a child and i think we should help dumb kids who enlist in the military and get the lower half of their body blown off while invading another country all for better job prospects. everyone should have a way out, everyone should be given a second chance and be helped out of these bad situations.

but not by robbing me of my money or demolishing the economy further for the benefit of any of the above mentioned retards. sorry your parents didn tlove you enough to save you from these things, stay the fuck out of my wallet im using my money to cope for the poor situation i caused whe i was a hapless teen thrust into the world.

The money has already been disbursed for the loans. The taxpayer has already paid. This is asking me to be thankful I do not have to pay again for something I already paid for.

>isn't paid for by the taxpayer

Until the federal income tax goes up 6% to cover this later down the road :^)

I'm just not gonna pay them back (the jews), haha

What kind of mental gymnastics is this?
Why do they try to push such retarded arguments?
The federal government is the lender? And where did the government take that money to lend it out? From the taxpayers in the first place. And now it's just going to gift that money to the gender studies graduates by forgiving the debt.