HE WAS SELLING SPIES!!

Info just brokeout. This is literally the plot from Blacklist now. Trump was selling a non-official cover list. They even have video of randoms switching top secret info to different boxes. Its looking bad bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-074911_rif is fun.jpg (1346x2114, 515.16K)

Who believes this crap?

whoever pays these shills isn’t getting their money’s worth. They don’t even try. George, OP isn’t doing what you’re paying him to do. He’s phoning it in

>oh no trump bros
when you glowniggers prosecute and jail hillary for the same crimes i will care, until then you are partisan hacks covering up your own treason

Yeah, all these pro Trump shills are wasting their air on this board. Hilarious how this fat fuck is going to see prison time despite all the shilling.

One thing the Soviets discovered is that there is a certain % of the population that will believe whatever they’re told by an authority same as Burgundy will read whatever is on the teleprompter. As time goes on and the propaganda becomes ever more hysterical and divorced from reality, it also becomes focused entirely on them, the final demo that can still be influenced

weird, that doesn't sound like something Trump would do, sounds like something the Clintons would do though

I know right? I mean the side that has to PAY poorfags to push its talking points is CLEARLY losing to the side that does not, right? Can you even imagine being one of those shills and knowing this? Do you think it wears on them and makes them crabby like a woman?

Pedocrats

The cattle

For King and country

Attached: C&C RA1 Spy.gif (360x450, 80.13K)

>shit stirring
would do the same

Attached: 1654138870361.jpg (720x863, 129.91K)

>russians are evil degenerate liars that hate america and attempt to destabilize the west at every opportunity
>we should also believe what they print in their media about our leaders
This is CNN.

>Hilarious how this fat fuck is going to see prison time despite all the shilling.
I want him to go to prison then get re elected so he has to run his administration from prison and everyone who meets with him has to be fingerprinted every time they visit

>Blacklist
>№300 TRUMP

>prison
Are they going to put his secret service detail in the same cell with him? I don't think you've fully thought this out.

>former trump supporter here...
two more weeks

Trump is not going to run for reelection.

A lying jew, sick bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-190456.png (1079x279, 120.21K)

Why would jews lie about their best agent?

Hey, if Marion Barry could be re-elected mayor of DC after serving 6 months in prison, I don't see why Trump couldn't.