Quiet Quitters, Hikikomori, and the Lay Flat movement. No one wants to work anymore

China’s young people have coined yet another neologism to reflect their growing disillusionment with the country’s often oppressive work culture. Rather than trying to keep up with society’s expectations or fight them, many are resolving to simply “lie down.”

sixthtone.com/news/1007589/tired-of-going-against-the-grain,-young-chinese-lie-down

Attached: 躺平.jpg (277x182, 7.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFVlyKRVgwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

china is particularly (not) fucked because of the sex ratios that their retarded social policies helped promulgate. i think its also demonstrative of the biological principle that men will do literally anything possible if they think they can get laid consistently.

Human touch is very healing

It's unironically the plot of this book.

Attached: Atlas Shrugged.jpg (608x1000, 103.21K)

Still negroids take way more than half of everyone's income and play mind games with daily jobs of goyim.

How to measure the amount of gibsmedats you are handing over to big nosed people:
> inflation is a form of gibs
> your payroll pays many taxes directly to the giant government and you don't even know this money existed
> the leftover is parasited by the pyramid scheme of pension funds, income tax and other gibs
> then everything you pay for in long term or any bill you pay is the result of cartels of homosexual sandniggers manipulating prices, printing money, ... (energy, education, real estate, vehicles, interest over debt, ...), this also affects businesses
> every product you buy has a first layer of taxes paid over the final price of the product, but the company reselling it paid taxes, and the company which manufactured it, and everything those companies buy in order to build or resell this stuff also pays a lot of taxes, and the companies from this inner layer also pay a lot of taxes, ...

In the end everyone is a slave of a bunch of psychotic arab invaders and too dumb to notice.

I can't find a job. Tech sector doesn't seem to be hiring.

Start your own business and *NEVER* make it publicly traded.

Start my own business doing what? I don't have the capital because I'm not employed.

Good that's what I'm doing too. Sick of this nonsense

The Muslims took everything over?

Selling bootstraps

youtube.com/watch?v=nFVlyKRVgwg

Oh I get it. I'm talking to a child.

These people don't have agency. We know that due to the high rates of covid vaccination. When they perceive that everyone is working hard again they will conform. Currently, they opt out, not because of their own free will, but because it is the latest trend that they are following.

Yes. If you think this isn't an arab, you have problems.

Attached: Secretary_Mayorkas_faggy_psycho_stare.jpg (800x1035, 191.37K)

Robots was released in 2005.
Children these days wouldn't even know it exists.
I'm starting a business. I can't tell you what it is because it is niche enough that it'd instantly dox me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Worse, you are talking to an african on gibs.

WHOA, IT'S A BASED AND REDPILLED CRYPTO COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% NOT MONEY LAUNDERING AND NOT A PYRAMID SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm making physical objects that perform actual functions.

No it it isn’t faggot. Not even close

AND

That book was written by a kike. How is Israel’s burgeoning libertarian movement again? Oh yeah, they don’t have one. They just want libertarianism for us so they can turn our country into a playground for Jewish schemes and degeneracy. You are a retard

Attached: 41483BDE-863F-4C90-90C9-2633EA21FC6D.jpg (1024x797, 113.44K)