Trump Raid Affidavit to be released today by noon

It looks like they’re going to make us wait all the way until the deadline.

>Under orders from U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, the Justice Department will unseal and make public a redacted version of the affidavit used to justify the warrant for the FBI’s raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home by Friday at noon.

>The Justice Department turned over a redacted version of the affidavit to Reinhart on Thursday at noon, after he rejected the government's argument to keep the document under seal, citing the "intense public and historical interest" in the FBI's "unprecedented" raid of a former president's private residence.

>"I have reviewed the Government’s memorandum of law and proposed redactions to the search warrant Affidavit," Reinhart wrote in his order to unseal Thursday afternoon. "I am fully advised in the entire record, including the contents of the Affidavit."

What are you all expecting? Will either side benefit from this? The DOJ seems pretty upset that they have to release anything at all, making me think they knew this was a fishing expedition.

Attached: 514F98E5-210A-4F5E-87FA-BA7A96D790BC.jpg (750x723, 199.14K)

when is that for people who live in the birthplace of civilization? how many hours?

wasn't this supposed to have happened two weeks ago. gtfoh

>redacted
expect a piece of paper that was left sitting in a bowl of ink overnight.

About 45 minutes from now

This. It will have nothing useful.

>redacted
Who cares?

Trump goes to prison or the White House ‘24.

Im gunna make a bold prediction
the left will act like it's a major deal
the right will act like it's absolutely nothing

I know it's a bit out there

alright, i'll pre type my "nothingburger, two more weeks" message

k keep me posted

Anonymous sources claimed Trump had the nuclear codes hidden in some pants he bought from the mall. When FBI agents arrived there was 45 pants from the Banana Republic store.

what is being redacted is that the names of everyone involved with the raid are currently also being investigated by durham for the russia hoax

I suppose it depends on the implications. The side that gets made to look like a fool will bury the story. Trump will probably post a long-winded rambling statement on his website. Garland will say a whole bunch of nothing during a press conference. Biden will poop his pants a little. I’m not expecting earth-shattering news but hey, stuff is happening.

That's 8:00 am Alaska time. Suck lower 48'ers.

>redacted
I don't give a fuck if Trump took a copy of the constitution. Any wrench in THEIR machine is good for me.

lmao
>we can't tell you who broke the law
>cuz muh sources and methods
lmao we're so fucked

Why not both?
I say if they lock him up WE STILL ELECT HIM, really throw every leftist for a loop.

The fun part will be the live feed watching as thousands storm the prison and free him.
Remember the prison riot streams from KY? Like that but with way more white folks and AR's.

tick tock. they have 33 minutes left. my guess is, they'll release a black square for BLM and call it the "redacted version"

>waiting until Friday to release information
they only do this when they want to obfuscate and bury the story

kek

>Trump [REDACTED -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------] bad

The Judge will split the baby. Release will be overly redacted. Once again benefits Trump.