Why don't politicians tackle the obesity problem?

Every other political problem pales in comparison to the misery fat people inflict on themselves and society. Not only does obesity raise healthcare costs, but it makes people dumb, lazy, immoral and miserable. Imagine how much society would improve if its people were of healthy mind and body.

Attached: Monica-preparing-to-funnel-feed.jpg (615x410, 35.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/media/94563/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obesity is profitable for corporations

Obesity epidemic is a true national crisis, but look at the shit they got for a sugar tax, look at the shit Michelle Obama got for pushing exercise and vegetables

If they tackle obesity they have to tackle their own voters so no bueno for them.

That's a big fupa

BIGGEST PUSSY

Fat retards is the goal of western civilization, you fat retard.

I would fuck her, but she has good fat genetics.

Wouldn’t** lol

They push vegetables to keep America fat. People think you have to eat vegetables to lose weight, but nobody wants to eat vegetables. If people knew you will lose weight eating tasty whole foods like steak, eggs and fruit, we would solve the obesity epidemic in 6 months.

Politicians can't tie their own shoes. How the fuck can you expect them to deal with tubbies? They'd just find a way to make them fatter.

>healthy people can disarm thugs with guns
>can ambush thugs with guns
>can acquire material to make guns
>obese people cannot
qvurios

Attached: sure-bro.gif (854x480, 2.58M)

400+ lbs landwhale here, I don't have an answer for you besides and that they should ban anything related to fat acceptance. I, for one, am 100% responsible for my downfall into morbid gluttony and I don't think any government measure would have changed that... but maybe others could have avoided this fate if societal pressure was higher.

With that said... it absolutely does not help that whoever the hell is in charge puts fluoride in salt (even the ones that come with iodine), add bromide to everything, and make snacks cost less than healthy food (at least here in Germany).

Because fatties are the perfect consoomer :
consooms more food
can't walk so uses car
consooms entertainement non stop at home since they can't go outside
eats out/takeway a lot
High medical bills
Dies early so no retirement pay
Sure as shit won't riot no matter what gov does since it requires walking.

It"s not a coincidence if every public health guideline "accidentaly" ends up actually making you a fat piece of shit. They want you this way, consooming and powerless.

Government mandates vitamin fortification of fattening foods to fatten populace for political reason
Political policy mandating that carb heavy foods be fortified: fda.gov/media/94563/download
First noticed/was told that iodine was mainly found in fast food salt
Breakfast cereal and milk are fortified with vitamins - carb heavy fattening foods
Normally people are supposed to crave vitamins and get them from steak and vegetables
By fortifying carb foods with vitamins, they've essentially used that to reengineer people's eating habits to make them prefer food sources which they normally avoided for being nutrientless and fattening, as now they are just fattening.

>make people fat with expensive corporate food addictions
>this keeps your corporate lobbyists happy
>fat people are sick people who rely on expensive medications
>this keeps your pharma lobbyists happy
>fat people die in their late 40’s/early 50’s, long before collecting a pension
>this keeps the government happy
They ain’t doin’ shit.

It's no coincidence they feed humans the same food as livestock.

Because without cultural exports like my 600-lb life your entire economy would collapse

dance for us fatty

It's steatosis. It' malnutrition, not too much food.
Vegetabls worked as long as they contained heavy metals.

>it makes people dumb, lazy,
You've confused cause and effect
Dumb lazy people become fatty boom booms and it's for the best for everyone if they die early of a heart attack

Everytime a thread about fat people and obesity comes up, post this pic of the Fat Guy Strangler.

Attached: you-got-patrick-pewterschmidt.png (1920x1080, 434.84K)

The missing nutrients were declared toxins and removed on purpose. Lead, mercury, cadmium. Copper is also being treated as such espite being "officially" essential as well.
Fortification with iron, calcium prevents their absorption. Certain preservatives act the same way as well, and so likely does phosphorc acid etc.

> People spend more money on food
> People spend more money on medical bills

HMMMM I wonder why there's no motivation to tackle obesity.