Lowest form of life? People who donate to video game streamers

Imagine coming back home from work, finding your obese zoomer son with your credit card in his hand or whatever, maxxing it out to pay some guy who plays video games and your son only watches him. He also mumbles something about shoutouts, tips or cheers. How do such parents not beat the living shit out of their kids on the spot? Boggles the mind.

Attached: CC3742GRuc9wXCE2rgYZfe-1200-80.jpg (1140x700, 90.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/lt1m9d.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do parents today fail to raise worthy sons and daughters?

Don’t disrespect the Doc. Everyone else you can, but this man is pure entertainment.

additionally imagine coming home from work and tipping your OWN money to a streamer

I mean, if your underaged child is taking your money and spending it on shit without your permission you should be disciplining them regardless of what they spent it on. As for adults who donate to streamers, has it ever occurred to you that the ones who do tend to mostly just watch that streamer and another one or two in place of things like TV and movies, and thus literally have the spare cash to throw at the thing that replaced traditionally more expensive forms of entertainment?

You're a useless faggot.

That is retarded.

>Not my heckin based streamer, he's not like the others!!
Pathetic

>doesn't contribute to the financial well-being and life of your only escape from a fucked reality, rewarding character traits in danger of extinction
ngmi. that said, most streamers are cringey conformegoists and underaged should be banned from the internet, starting with you

Attached: dios.png (597x481, 80.83K)

based

STREAMER NATIONALISM

>isms
dialectism is divisive and a self masturbatory hobby of midwits

forsenE LETS GO FORSEN

Attached: forsene.jpg (680x680, 25.14K)

I’m banned from anything that I can post messages on I also got a lifetime ban for jewTube.

these people are literally fucked in the head.
the minecraft community takes special honors. every minecraft Youtuber/streamer appears to be some kid or manchild with a mental disorder.

You are a grown man that watches(and pays) another grown man to wear a wig(for some reason) and play video games

liberalism, communism, fascism, monarchism, anarchism....
Whole fucking world is an ism one way or the other

>Tipping money to literal millionaires
imagine if rotschild had patreon or whatever

files.catbox.moe/lt1m9d.mp4

Attached: 1662084607054854_c5_720x720.jpg (300x300, 8.03K)

your world. all of these overlap based on thinkfeels courtesy of the human condition. rise above, everybody sucks

Rise above to what exactly?

Have you ever got enjoyment watching someone rage at losing a video game? I do and I am never disappointed when I watch. That and the fake donos.
>Doc my wife just had a miscarriage and you are helping us through this rough patch with VIOLENCE,SPEED, AND MOMENTUM!

Attached: waytobusy.jpg (1438x764, 145.61K)

>t. so y faggot

Attached: 51FA5513-1347-4617-B3D5-490FD52E4191.jpg (474x556, 49.4K)

Watching for entertainment is weird but fine
Donating is not okay

like i give a rats ass what a meme flag thinks

Attached: crazy-dance-ripping.gif (220x253, 548.58K)

I think this is a sure sign that we're on the precipice of the downfall of our society, or at the very least a major societal shift. We have people who are wage slaving and can barely make ends and other people becoming filthy rich from playing video games on twitch and showing their buttholes on onlyfans. I just don't get it, at all

That's what they call in the bizz, a weak chin and trash stash, chink lovers

yeah you're a real human

>Lowest form of life?
And here I always thought it was bronies. You were close though.

>People who donate to streamers
>People

Just hunga bonga yourself if think weaks can be like superior Grug.

Attached: 1653551232829.jpg (600x600, 134.08K)

Attached: ee74b2104a794a1a4836bff9aa9d5eef.jpg (525x400, 20.21K)

op is right... the only thing that might challenge this is the simps donating to those roasties who have a bodycount of 250 or something haha

I throw my free Prime sub to low view count e-whores on twitch. No actual money leaves my pocket, What form of life am I?

>Lowest form of life?
Jannoids.

I don't know how this guy had the popularity he did when he did.
He hated his fans.
Shit on them constantly.
Never interacted with them.
I never understood it.
I'm not surprised in the slightest that he cheated on his wife. That's right up his alley. He'd do it again too I'm sure of it.
I would never EVER give money to these fags.
There is zero ROI.
NOTHING.