I will never stop hating my parents for putting me into a world where I have such low value to everyone...

I will never stop hating my parents for putting me into a world where I have such low value to everyone, especially women. They never had to experience what I have experienced.
youtu.be/57rRTda2R-0

Attached: 640px-Der_Untermensch.jpg (640x880, 279.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQV_W5KFfy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AMOG
US

Your hate will only damage you further. It will not help with your value.

You should stop internalising the self hate you absorb from external sources, and instead of hating your parents, you should hate the people who want to groom you for failure instead. Grow a backbone kid.

I'm probably older than you, retard.

Then stop debasing yourself and behave like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQV_W5KFfy0

fuck off

Attached: 1297750703469.jpg (800x435, 69.8K)

Build yourself. Struggle creates personality. Everyone goes through it, yet most wisk it under the carpet. Never, ever, feel sorry for your self and never be jealous - it is the only seven deadly sin which does not benefit you. Good luck.

Stop being a fag and just become a clown

1. Always dress silly so no pressure to be cool

2. Get to make jokes constantly and troll thots about their shitty makeup

3. Get paid for being fun

I'm over weight and ugly but I get more pussy than you can possibly imagine.

bullshit

That's not the conducive attitude required to elevate yourself. You should be thankful for what you have. Everyone delt different cards. It's how to play them. Feeling sorry for your self is gonna keep you where you are. Stop acting like a nigger.

I am also subhuman, I'm 21 and I'm so absolutely fucked. I need out of here asap.

Yeah, you definitely won the lottery of life with that flag. *Sniggers*

It's not your parents fault. Maybe if you learned to stop blaming other people you would man up.

That's my point, I need to get to America via my Mother petitioning for me after aquiring US citizenship which she's eligible for.

>Be Swede
>"I will never stop hating my parents for putting me into a world"

Boy, you need some jungle time in a violent and corrupt farmland. That'll teach you to enjoy life, eurofag.

I'm going to Russia for my gf mate, maybe we'll have a drink sometime in the middle somewhere.

retard

No, you are the retard.

That’s a picture of Rich Evans.

based realist

Sounds great, I hope to God I can get out of here and get to America to where my relatives are. I wish you the best of luck.