Is far right politics essentially about virgins seeking revenge on the leftist Chads who bullied them in school?

Is far right politics essentially about virgins seeking revenge on the leftist Chads who bullied them in school?

Attached: 170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted.jpg (3000x1687, 664.72K)

>leftist
>Chad
Kek

i have never meet a "leftist chad"

in our school the kids who would later become leftist, antifa etc. always were wearing dark clothes and hung around at the schools big garbage cans far away from other kids. They all had some sort of mental disorder it seems

These guys put the fear of God into the establishment.

Attached: Chromo Homo.jpg (726x960, 58.5K)

>leftists
>chads
Lol, lmao

I have never in my entire life met an leftist chad. I consider myself a chad AND a leftie. Nat soc kind of leftie though. Most chads i meet don't give a shit about politics.

>leftist Chads

Attached: 20220826.jpg (500x564, 50.35K)

Should've chose a better pic to make your point There is a surprising lack of obvious dysgenic features in that one

Attached: hitler-pepe.png (759x751, 328K)

Attached: 1661284940978245.jpg (1253x698, 637.08K)

>Is far right politics essentially about virgins seeking revenge on the leftist Chads who bullied them in school?
All extreme politics are dominated by people who, while not necessarily virgins, are either social outcasts or non-neurotypical.
"Normal" people don't care about anything.

Attached: pepe-teacher.png (631x474, 178.27K)

>leftist
>chad
Also nobody gave a shit about politics in high school

The far right is about reversing the decadence and the decline of western civilization. Preventing it from succumbing to a slow and steady decay by restoring the vitality and honor of the European race.

>leftist chads

Attached: E5C9854F-9034-4DC9-99B0-2FAF3E94E989.gif (480x205, 2.06M)

Id say its more like trying to make sure your sister doesnt get a corn cob stuffed up her butt while she bleeds out when her mexican rapist cant get it up.

I think about this too. Chads are indeed mostly leftists. There's a similar thing with Christianity-Islam. Christianity has been mogging Islam for centuries and Islam is always the ideology of the underdog. Another thought I have is that bullying only exists because society is corrupted.

most chads are liberal white knight cucks

>leftists
>chad
O i am laffin lmao

Attached: 35CF9AB4-1463-4842-8C8B-007F30A29B04.jpg (575x687, 88.64K)

>The far right is
I wish society could come to a consensus on what "the far right" is
Cause I generally use it as a more socially acceptable way of saying NS / fascist, but others use it to mean ancap, libertarian, etc.

>leftist
>chad
Pick one

most chads are liberal white knight cucks

Most chads aren't political, maybe they vote Democrat but they're not passionate about it
They're not out protesting or doing any other kind of advocacy

So? Everything is politics. I don't give a shit what someone votes. Utter retard.

>far right
>leftist
No such a thing anymore. It's the sane vs lead deficient schizophreniacs.

This is burned out millennial heuristic. Burned out 35 year old liberals only see things through the “high school lens”.
>peaked early huh?
>muh high school revenge

Attached: 5FDA635F-4CE4-47E7-910D-C9B9CFE6BF00.jpg (1186x886, 70.15K)

No, and your transparent efforts to endlessly project some sort of connection between weakness, lack of sexual success or victimhood to far right politics is pretty pathetic and grating.