Brit/Pol/ Purse Tightening Edition

>The Guardian ‘I’m scared when anyone says winter’: shocking tales from UK energy crisis frontline
theguardian.com/business/2022/aug/26/leicester-charity-on-energy-crisis-frontline-zinthiya-trust-price-cap

>>Teen arrested after Nottingham McDonald's stormed by youths
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-62678608.amp

>The Independent- Liverpool shooting: Olivia Pratt-Korbel gunman may have left UK, Police fear.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/liverpool-shooting-olivia-pratt-korbel-gunman-latest-b2153105.html

>The Guardian: Shelling temporarily disconnects Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant from Ukraine grid
theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/25/zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-disconnected-ukraine-grid-russia

>Sky News: Liz Truss says she will use emergency budget to 'ensure support' amid soaring bills
news.sky.com/story/liz-truss-says-she-will-use-emergency-budget-to-ensure-support-amid-soaring-bills-12681678

Attached: mrs_brady_cold_lady.jpg (320x248, 26.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYqlk072Vhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How to get free energy
Step 1. travel to France
Step 2. Get on a boat and come to England
Step 3. Free 4 star hotel, heating, food, rape as many white girls as you want

Attached: 1610056236277.png (800x800, 134.32K)

choose your future

bow respectfully
play the flute honourably
as snow falls on grass

Attached: Japan.jpg (627x923, 186.01K)

choose life

donk ow crash bang boink
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
as snow falls on grass

Attached: Haiku3.jpg (550x381, 41.84K)

And its got a bit of off road to it as well, wont be going up a mountain or nowt but little things it can do

Just got my Energy Price update. Predicted usage in winter … £860 a month.

Nah, I think I’d rather riot to keep myself warm or something.

>860 a month.
(X)

Josh just wanted to be loved.

First for calling Sussex a homo

cant wait for you to get bullied by kids on surrons

youtube.com/watch?v=wYqlk072Vhk

Wtf? Our energy bill is like 1,000 AUD for winter and I thought that were greetin'

Attached: 1653042512261.png (1370x882, 1.23M)

Well aye cutting through the park when the traffic is bad. Was it a little prezzie to yourself? With how chuffed you look in the photo it suggests someone else got it for you.

That was the doctor who delivered him but I am sure you are qualified.

Nah I got it myself, wasn't expecting delivery until 1st september but got a call yesterday to say it was ready

Funny how politicians, the royal family, celebrities and all the other rich and famous don't have to lower their standard of living "for the environment".

They live like kings while the rest of us are reduced to abject poverty. Flying around in private jets emitting more emissions in a day than you will in a lifetime, all the while telling you not to flush or wash.

And the majority of this pathetic population will lap it up like dogs.

where'd you get that, is there a calculator online?

Ok... story time. My aunt lives in Japan and became friends with another expat who used to cover the Sumo for American cable. Anyway, she was a chubby chaser and really highly regarded amongst the Sumo, who are basically slightly crooked Chads who eat one huge meal a day because she used to bake 'em brownies.

Authors note: only works if black or wearing blackface

Yes, I too tire of the haute class and their emitting. If they stopped emitting I think we would all be happier.

You won't do anything except keep paying bills and whining like the rest of us.

Why do girls keep going clubbing if they keep getting hit on?

Attached: 1661263275538779.jpg (1724x1455, 584.54K)