Why you can't understand China still?

I am Chinese who actually born in China and got education from China so i always wonder what makes whitoid so cringe would think China as a authoritarian communist state or anything like animal farms, but the reality is China isn't anything you described.

In short: China has already been westernized.

Chinese people are inserted an idea, most of them, white people or the west are more civilized but black people are criminals, low intelligent, etc, etc. However, this will not stay the same anymore!
Why? Thanks to feminists in China.
China is having huge wave of feminism right now, basically meaning: making male as something bad and uniting all the female. There is a slogan in China that every female youngins would know: girls help girls. China is quickly turning into a woke state like you can't ever imagine. LGBT+ rights are awaken in the minds of Chinese youths, and 90 percent of them support or only a few of them would be against it.

>In China, you can't criticize government.

That's exactly why gweilo can't understand China because they never interreact with Chinese students or Chinese youth. I am 20 so all my friends in China are not older generation who experienced the period from the poorest China to a relatively rich China. A youth born after 2000 in China heavily mocked the CCP what they are doing if CCP kinda stand a side with capitalists. Yeah, in the west you can't never have such a direct criticism on capitalism but in China, the young generation aka lilttle pinkies will bark on weibo, flood into any hot news' comment section and criticize the CCP.

So here we can see a huge mistake western people keep making, that is to think China as a whole and unite all of the people domestically against China, in politics, in business, in culture, etc. However, you guys learned a lesson from Russia-Ukraine war that even though how tough you on Russia, it doesn't solve any problem you want to solve, that is to take down the Russian government.

Attached: Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (2880x1920, 19.22K)

How's that BNO passport working out for you Zheng?

Attached: 1659112877013790.jpg (865x598, 83.6K)

Get back to work ant

ok now go wave a flag on the street in china and see what happens

Chinese people now has been widely connect than ever before:
>China has been hugely digitalized and internetized than ever before, most of people now are becoming so called mobile phone family which means a group of people heavily addicts using phone. In China, you can hardly see a place would use cash now, which for me it's so underrated because that means CCP has already succeeded in centralization of Chinese economy.

Did you visit outside the free trade zones in the east and the large cities like Wuhan and Sichuan - did you see Chinese outskirts? Not places designed for tourism like Xinjiang
Like the outskirts in Canton for instance

China's feminism is stronger than the west now. But here is the difference, Chinese feminism is based upon two ideologies: marxist feminism and liberal feminism. In big city like Shanghai, much more women are becoming liberal feminists rather than marxist feminists. And the number of them are incredibly expanding and they are advocating: giving no birth with men, and ending the 996, etc, etc. These feminists however are extremely patriotic, if you see on weibo when Pelosi visited Taiwan, those feminists are like the most solid voice against America even Chinese male. And those feminists mocked about male fragilities and calling Chinese male little dicks and so on.

So be careful, in China the real cucked people are Chinese male, and Chinese female is playing like a bully, who actively are united to be against any misogyny no matter if you are CCP or male, they criticize.

>therefore in China, the political correctness are respectively 1. loving the country, 2. feminism.

See how it's different than the west?

What difference does it make what they think? Westerners are still sure that Russia is a commie country, and some mutts do not even know about the existence of countries outside the US

>I am Chinese

stopped reading after that

Chinese people is different than Japanese because Japanese are heavily absorbed into various constraints from the society, class, etc. But Chinese aren't, they are more or less absorbed in a leftist mindset setting upon the exploitation of capitalists, besides, Chinese people are now are more like American people on daily living. In China, people talk loudly and are really not heavy into face-saving culture. In fact, western people who think Chinese are so absorbed in face-saving is most of immigrants calling themselves Chinese from not from mainland, but HK, Taiwan, Malaysia, and singapore where live more traditionally Chinese than mainland China.

>China has already been westernized.
Hopefully still not and ever will.
>Chinese people are inserted an idea, most of them, white people or the west are more civilized but black people are criminals, low intelligent, etc, etc.
I think that most chinese imagine Europe before ww1 when they think of west, a civiliation that hasn't existed for over a century.
>China is having huge wave of feminism right now, basically meaning: making male as something bad and uniting all the female. There is a slogan in China that every female youngins would know: girls help girls.
It started the same in the west. Women are more prone to lead deficiency. A total destruction of every value that youknow will soon follow.

China is authoritarian and globohomo’s wet dream.
I see the west become more and more like china and I absolutely despise it

Sometimes I poop in the fan

nog, you are making a mistake that thinking China as a real China where still follows the traditional Chinese culture. China now is entering modernization, which means they are getting off these traditional culture such as worshiping heaven and earth. They are more likely atheists than any country on earth, which means CCP already succeeded making Chinese people have prerequisites for Marxism by heavily urbanization and modernization.

You're an idiot and I wish people would stop humoring your dumbass shitposts because they're all that's enabling this reoccurring bad joke of a thread

i will tell you how shocked as a white travelling to China now if you really travelled to China 10 or 20 years ago, ive seen so many whitoids transforming their mind from thinking China as a backward country to a powerful modern country.

Chinese people

Attached: 1639663407923.jpg (800x1800, 277.69K)

You are making a mistake that you think tgat the west is happening now. It's long gone, a hollowed out culture that lives off imports from your country. What you strive to immitate happened a century + ago, with those traditional values.
They made a huge mistake. Lead, mercury and cadmium are in fact essential nutrients, and all tge bodily processes work correctly with them. I can see the characteristic deformed faces in young asians these days.

Chinese history

Attached: 1631732378248.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

"ching chong ling long wing wong ting tong bing bong"

fuck off you stupid chink everyone sees your VPN

Chinese slavery

Attached: 1649484286958.png (800x768, 447.18K)

no, because your elites have seen this. They saw the terrific development in China from the surface to interior. It reminds them of soviet-union more than a ROC, republic of China. Because this is why communism makes people change

Chinese badge of servitude

Attached: 1660495505796.jpg (2201x3240, 1.12M)

i am not going to troll with you. Get off my post, nigga

Murica!

Attached: america 8.webm (888x494, 2.58M)

I'm not reading that garbage save your breath

American life

Attached: America 6.webm (720x720, 639.95K)

Then get off my post, you mutty stupid cancel skin

no, just get into Chinese social media.

this thread is a western glowie larping isn't it

Get off my board then I wouldn't have to be in your Canadian tier thread reminding you that British humor is the genesis of the Canadian shitpost

>Your board

Any Forums isn't owned by a dictator

Social media isn't real life