It’s fucking OVER

The US is no longer white, forever.

Attached: 5F455B34-E59C-4145-A724-B649960CD418.jpg (1170x1726, 722.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SomeChickens/status/1562500365412495361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And your larping as conservative party can't even a thing, you are done, fuck you

What else is new. Everything is shit. I want to kill myself. Not going to tho

iT's ImPosSiBlE tO InVaDe AmErIkA bEcAuSe ThErE wOuLd Be A rIfLe BeHiNd EvErY bLaDe Of GrAsS

Bro you dont understand, conservatives have been OWNING the libs lately by bussing those aliens across the country! its over for the libs!

reminder: the US govt refused to allocate a measly 5B for the wall but they pass multi-trillion spending bills and send tens of billions to ukraine every month or two

Attached: 1231234123123123.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Immigration is fine they just need to do it legally

It is actually an own. They want to change red states blue. So by bussing them to blue states calls out their hypocrisy. This is just a shills take.

kek

twitter.com/SomeChickens/status/1562500365412495361
lol at the seething joggers in the replies

KEK! Mutts won't do shit.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Wtf send them to Europe

What hypocrisy?

Hard left will just move from places infested with migrants to red states to vote the same like California to Texas, it's a win win scenario

because it's a situation of traitors within. No nation on earth has ever survived traitors from within

Go kneel to your nigger idols already you pathetic muttoid aka amerikneeler LOL.

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

Meme flags don't get a say.

All it would take is a president ordering the Army to secure the border from foreigners and the problem would be solved overnight. But instead we fight and pay to secure the borders of Israel.

> Waaaaaaaah muh flag

Attached: malding-&-seething-mutt.png (696x602, 300.43K)

and yet they reject smart people from first world countries who want to emigrate

Not my problem

You have a lot of American memes don't you? Jealous much?
Sitting at the border getting you down? Cardboard shanty leaking?

HAHAHA

I have a brilliant solution. Why don't you fat fucks build a wall?