The problem with society is not most men - change my mind

Confessing that she's "lost count" of the number of men she slept with, Belinda insisted that it was "above 700".

But Belinda - who found fame on the 2017 series of The Bachelor Australia - says she's "not ashamed" by her high number of sexual partners.

The height of Belinda's addiction was before the popularity of dating apps, meaning she would go out up to six nights a week to meet men.

She added: "Men were very good at telling me what I want to hear, it was about feeling beautiful and validated and loved rather than having the sex."

Although Belinda admitted that she "still has a high sex drive" she's determined to wait until she has a connection with someone.

"Society has declined and we're using sex for the wrong reason - which is a quick validation or moment," she said.

"I will be having sex again but only after I have a ring on my finger."

Attached: 130561EC-7728-41FB-A997-3CC1CA2688FD.jpg (1262x1357, 504.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pERyuzlIUqIE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ready to settle down

Attached: 1615528682022.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

Her pussy I seen more action than a German machine gun in world war II.

>random strangers get the easy pass to the pussy
>“the one” has to prove himself and even make an expensive decision if he wants access to the pussy

Good luck, Belinda

TIME TO

S E T T L E

D O W N

I hate women so much it's unreal

Attached: 1653343195055.webm (352x640, 1.79M)

>the one
>the one simp to rule them all

LOL look how this makes CHUDS seethe.

We can do it too! WE ARE ALOUD TO HAVE AS MUCH SEX AS SINGLE MEN DO GET OVER IT THIS ISNT THE 1950'S ANYMORE.

>no regrets
Not yet

Attached: .jpg (740x532, 59.71K)

cheap dollar store bait

In a few years the dailyfail will do an article on how her eggs failed. Fuck the dailymail and their tabloid faggotry

Attached: 1600205256981.jpg (3383x1707, 1.94M)

THE PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY IS EVERYONE WITHIN THE SOCIETY.

SOCIETY ONLY BECOMES WHAT A SOCIETY IS PUSHED OR CHOOSES TO BELIEVE IN.

CULTURAL INJECTIONS.

bitchute.com/video/pERyuzlIUqIE/

Attached: IMG_4544.png (1280x720, 282.68K)

Umm is she ok

I have watched this so many times on goregrish that The scream she made after the first stab is embedded into my core memory

She... is not... ours... shamefuru... *seething*

She's only 39

Savages. These people need to be wiped from the earth

>she's determined to wait until she has a connection with someone
Good luck

only 39

Sure thing baiter. Now open your asshole.

They love schadenfreude.

Cope

I'm pretty sure that is a facade

Imagine taking your ex-whore wife to a private event say a party of some kind and one of the 700 dudes who ploughed her shows up, would you think she's start having flames for him? Would she fuck him again if he seduces her again? And would you accept her if she cheats on you and says she's addicted to sex with other men? Would you still accept her because you love her or wait till she divorces you out of fear before you divorce her?

all XX savages will burn once we have functioning artificial wombs

She'll wait for a dude who ploughed 1000s of women?

>1pbtid hatebait

Wtf? I think alot of women are entitled and unaware of how good they actually have it, but you are fucking demented. Is this some Freudian thing?? Like did your mom traumatize you with hot dogs and sausages while you were growing up?
Like today, if you walk through the processed meats in the deli and you pass hot dogs and sausages, do you get triggered into a PTSD response and piss yourself?

Cause bro If you're posting shit like that you're a fucking dent \ lost cause

>Over 700 idiots now with an STD.

> it was about feeling beautiful and validated and loved rather than having the sex.

you see going to bars 6 nights a week was so she could feel loved

Pfft those are rookie numbers

Attached: true slut.jpg (1080x1387, 466.37K)

did she died?

Reddit is down the hall and to the left