Holy fuck even tucker is talking about how the vax is killing people and lowering sperm counts and myocarditis

Holy fuck even tucker is talking about how the vax is killing people and lowering sperm counts and myocarditis

Vaxxbros what have we done?
I hope my stupid fucking ex sees this, dumb cunt got 4 even when I begged her not to

Attached: B0BB73FA-B932-46E3-B96F-F4714E51F022.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Any Forums called it in December 2019

pureblood household
pureskin household
checking in

Tucker also talked about white genocide and george soros.
He's baste.

I’m so glad i trusted my gut. I’ll admit i was scared of Covid in the beginning but I knew right away not to take any rushed vax. Sad thing is 98% of every woman I meet has taken it. Honestly mortified to see the type of mutants that pop out over the next few decades.

>Vaxxbros what have we done?
you were cowards and committed treason and convinced others to do the same

repent now before it is too late

Tucker is pretty fucking based not gonna lie
Wish fox would’ve started talking about this sooner though. It’s too late now. Infowars is the best media source and you can’t prove me wrong. Alex Jones is batshit crazy but he’s right 99% of the time.

Attached: 25C8B830-BF8B-4E46-A21C-10798A496566.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

I knew something was up when my coworkers kid (5 years old) was hospitalized when the dumb cunt got him the shot. She also developed some herpes type shit on her face that needed antibiotics, then the bitch got the second dose and the same thing happened. Barbers 4 year old son was also hospitalized same thing. Barber herself was told not to get another bc blood clots. Safety guy at work got his throat fucked up after one dose, still had issues months later. He was black i wonder if that had anything to do with it.
13 year old kid near me also died after second dose. Heart attack at 13 Jesus Christ.

I know three people who died after vaxxing. I said after vaxxing not from vaxxing. All I know is one died from blood clots in the lungs and the other two had heart attacks. I only know one person who died of Covid. He was a 94 year old Korea vet. The commies got him after all.

>I’ll admit i was scared of Covid in the beginning
kek

if you weren't clinically retarded you'd know for years that flu isn't even contagious and the germ theory is about as retarded as the heliocentric theory

It's insane how most of the NPC's don't even care. Their kids die and they act like it just happens. No big deal. I don't understand how humanity has fallen so far.

once people accept they are mutated apes who live on a spinning ball, there's no limit to what they can fall for

Well it was because I lived with two 90 year olds and didn’t wanna be responsible for literally killing them. I was wearing fucking goggles, N95, and gloves to Walmart lmfao. People looked at me like a schizo. Then I figured out it was all bullshit when nobody was dying like the media hyped it up to be and they were fucking with the data.

Hell i know a guy who went to get a test, overslept, and he got a letter saying he tested positive even though he never took the test Kek. This was in Florida.

>nazi retard that takes talking points from Any Forums is repeating what Any Forums said!
I can't wait until everyone like you is dead :)

Does anyone have the pic of the mom on Facebook that basically said “my kid has passed away after his second dose, but this was just a rare reaction please get vaccinated”
I always prayed they were fake but nowadays…. Probably not

Get boosted, at this rate I’m gonna far outlast you

kek every woman I speak with I start the topic with covid and ALWAYS tell them I'm not vaxxxxxx, I still cannot understand what their faces convey because they are still wearing masks

Based. I have in my tinder profile “unvaxxed and your pronoun stuff is retarded” and i still get a shitload of matches lmfao

my supervisor's husband had brain surgery for a tumor in january then from like may through all of july she was out on leave because on of her twin daughters (6 years old) came down with an inoperable brain tumor. i assume theyre all vaxxed, since pfizer bought our manufacturing plant back in 2019 right before the pandemic. funny enough what we make is basically any kind of solutions or IV bags youd get injected in a normal hospital setting, so seems they anticipated people ending up in the ER due to covid but i think more likely because of the vax's

could be bad genes.. or maybe the mRNA causes recessive ones to come out