Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

twitter.com/CNN/status/1562584045539581960

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

I fucking hate the homeless so much. You foreigners don't get it, but in America, you're only homeless if you deserve to be homeless.

So what happens when a traveler wants to book a room that was just taken over by a bum? Does the bum get a minimum stay before it's evicted again? Do they burn the sheets?

I was thinking about this. Isn't it ok if they destroy their own economy. It just can't bleed into other states or maybe even other parts of the state. It can't be too massive, we don't want that. But they have to learn or whatever

I dated a roastie who worked with them. It broke her same as NPC strivers who go to Africa. Homeless people for the most part are human garbage who alienated their entire family and friend group and end up living on the street because that’s what they deserve. They’re terrible people who burn every last bridge until they’re living under one.

Ayee I’m gonna terminate my lease and become homeless now

Attached: 6F8D53BB-13D3-4C9D-B1A2-9DDEB8E2D758.gif (480x205, 2.06M)

In america, our homeless get welfare and are fed every day. They are fat lazy pieces of shit or apeshit mental bonkers but are allowed to trample everything. You go to any third world country and their homeless are in a world of shit. Our country needs to make homeless peoples lives MISERABLE to put some sort of motivation into them.

Unfair to paying customers who will lay on top of that filth 4 hours later. Hotels would need to hire or train workers who are safely able to handle used syringes, bodily fluids, various stains and piles of poo. you name it. Homeless people wreck indoor areas.

They dont get welfare what the hell are you talking about. What is "welfare" in your mind, anyway.

This will go one of two ways. This will create lots of BOGO hotel room deals, drive down the price and make travel much cheaper. Or. It will lead to a cascade effect of homeless people taking over hotels. Once you get one or two, the neighboring rooms will cancel their room and demand a refund. Those rooms won't be filled because of time restraints, so homeless people will be put in those rooms. As more rooms cancel, more homeless will occupy more rooms until the whole facility is occupied with homeless people indefinitely. Then people who booked in advance will have their bookings cancelled because the hotel won'r be able to turn the room over quick enough to honor their reservation because of all the needles, shit smeared on the walls, and broken amenities.

Yeah they do you fucking imbecile. How else do you think they eat? Bottles?

My father worked in a hotel that had a public bathroom in the lobby. It was routinely clogged with needles from the bums who would shoot up in there. There is no longer a public bathroom at the hotel.

They get free food, free "here you go, get on your feet" programs. I remember knowing about the homeless even in elementary school and saying that I hate homeless people because they're lazy and don't want to work. The teacher (bi-polar girl if memory serves correctly) was sorta mordified, and then this other teacher that was a spic said that he used to be homeless and agreed. Half of my family is homeless, most of the other half is poor. I know that the homeless are fucking trash.

They get put on medicare and receive social security benefits monthly, often 30 years earlier than a regular person. Social workers spend a lot of time getting them all these resources from the state. They even help them apply. Medicare and medicaid are paying for every ambulance ride, overdose, all their heart problems and infections from drugs... everything is paid for by the state.

Welfare as in through services.

Thread.

Attached: B5368A0D-6855-4580-B87F-8660759E937D.jpg (640x480, 155.98K)

Homeless should be slaughtered

What these people need is intervention. Jail used to serve as rehab

haha, no doubt. no kind deed goes unpunished. i did security at a few hotels/motels in Austin and the trash that tries to sleep on property, get into rooms, steal from vehicles, or just plain shit in toilets on the property is intense. one time this black dude was trying to sleep on a staircase. cement steps. just one of many instances of trash.

They don't get "welfare" in the traditional sense but they end up costing the state FAR more than your standard lazy welfare recipient. Free shelter. Free prescriptions. Free hospital care. Free food. Free transportation via vouchers and "medical transport companies." It isn't glorious in any way, but they get tons and tons of shit and they don't pay a dime.

There are homeless diabetics in my area who sit in the ER and chug two liter sodas until their blood sugar is over 500 and they immediately get admitted for two nights. But the hospital legally can't send them home if they aren't being violent and don't have a place to be discharged to. So they stay for a couple weeks. Insurance doesn't reimburse after two nights unless there is a medical reason, which there isn't, so the hospital eats the cost and has to pass it on to other consumers of health care.

Lol. This shit better apply to the 5star spots. Don’t pawn it off on little motels. If you believe in this madness, you really have to act on your ideals.

medicare is a state issue. wyoming, for example doesnt offer it to everyone. neither does texas. more liberal states like massacheusetts do offer it to everyone. also, the social security disability payments you are thinking of only go to people who spend a few years with an attorney to get those awarded.

whatever takes down the real estate cartel

Ok right, agreed with many of them simply being useless, but other than food and the occasional bus pass I dont think they get too much in most cities. I may be wrong though.

>Our country needs to make homeless peoples lives MISERABLE to put some sort of motivation into them.
Misery is reserved for taxpayers here

Wow. had no idea about that type of manipulation of social safety nets.

Hobo industrial complex.

And Europeans say we don't have free health care.