Face it

The reason why you refused to take the vaccine is because you have an antisocial personality type that makes you do the opposite of whatever society asks of you out of spite. Your obsession with the "vaxxies" dying en masse is in fact a revenge fantasy against the normies who socially rejected you.

Attached: cyclops pepe.png (572x348, 5.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m0o2YK5BO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not taking the Trump vax.

great thread loser

Attached: 1661368933864905.jpg (1024x712, 104.14K)

Yeah it is. I'm still better than you because I was able to withstand everything the government was willing to throw at me

they are trying to turn this on trump. because teh shot kills and gives you aids. but, I know he didnt know about it at all. that you all tried to trick everyone into it. we have seen throgh all your bullshit. we will see through this as well. you are all fucked. even the ones that are paid to write this shit on chan, we will hunt you down when the riots start and we will see you all hang. we will check everyones history with fine toothcombs. just like they did to nazi's. you ever get paid to push the death shot? you will not see the next 5 years. WE will not forget, we will not forgive. you killed my uncle last week. everyone is on borrowed time. we will wipe out your whole family . only hope is to turn on them and swap sides. you paid trump near the end to say get vaccinated. you tricked him into all this.

Nope none of these things. It’s an experimental drug. No one really knows what is going to happen. So I decided I was not going to take it. I saw through the covid bullshit. You didn’t. I am of superior intellect vaxxie.

I dont want the people who took it too die but it was a really bad idea to get the vaccine, little to no testing done

I'm sceptical of untested medicine

Freedom
>OP is a fagger
Sage

Attached: 1653428065406.jpg (735x1024, 66.67K)

Search "pathological demand avoidance"

Still not taking it lol.

oh does it suddenly have product liability now? no? then fuck off.

If you couldn't see the clear deception going on then I have this wonderful bridge in Nevada to sell you!

i was too lazy to take it, i didn't catch corona even once anyway

Attached: apudark.png (710x842, 277.23K)

Really I thought I didn't take it because of manipulated and lack of long term data and the companies producing them having track records of paying out billions in lawsuits. But sure we can go with your schizo theory of sticking it to society.

>t.Clott Adams

Attached: vaccine midwit.jpg (1024x682, 280.15K)

>do the opposite of whatever society asks of you out of spite
Based.

This is a retarded enough thread that every single person owes it to them to make sure it goes away

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-235700~2.png (720x129, 11.65K)

I worked on a cattle farm. Not taking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-m0o2YK5BO0

Attached: boar taint.png (2378x754, 360.7K)

Strike a nerve, did I?

Face it. The vaccines will not make you a woman.

Attached: 1660084080418064.jpg (705x684, 64.77K)

>The reason why you refused to take the vaccine is because you have an antisocial personality type that makes you do the opposite of whatever society asks of you out of spite. Your obsession with the "vaxxies" dying en masse is in fact a revenge fantasy against the normies who socially rejected you.
kys npc nigger. posting anti pol narrative doesn't work here. fuck off

Shut the fuck up and go chug a roach smoothie kluas you fat pussy

no. kill yourself for posting anti pol narrative on my board

Attached: The_number_of_the_beast_is_666_Philadelphia,_Rosenbach_Museum_and_Library.jpg (2680x3313, 808.11K)

>le normins rejected u and ur jealous cause u wish u were a normin 2
You're a fucking retard and need to kys
I'm not getting an injection that permanently alters my dna for the rest of my bloodline.

Just because I don't automatically do anything people tell me to do, mean I have an antisocial personality type? Weird take, man.

Attached: 1617326724846.png (643x887, 1005.86K)

I refused to take it because of the hard push for it by people I dont trust, under suspicious circumstances, from companies with a precedent for illegal and immoral behavior, by a government that regularly lies to its citizenry, over a virus with a 99% survival rate that to date has never been lab isolated.

ham ham ham

Nope. Just didn’t trust the pharmaceutical companies or the government lol pretty basic shit. Not my fault you have Down syndrome

>ha! you just don't want to eat shit because everyone else is doing it and you are antisocial!! There's literally no reason not to do it, you are just a retarded incel!!!

I'm part of the control group for an experimental vaccine