Good racist music

I’ve been blasting Johnny Rebel while driving through black areas of town, I need more suggestions. Black people literally stare at me in awe. I think I’m garnering massive respect. I feel soon I will be able to command them and have an army of feral monkeys at my disposal. Help me gain this army fwends!

Attached: 6D0404C9-783D-4EC5-B605-E467C22FB248.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y7Z159JNbqg
odysee.com/@Abdullah:b/145470930_Johnny-Rebel---full-album-Its-the-attitude-stupid:d
youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8
odysee.com/Johnny-Rebel:d
youtube.com/watch?v=X--0BK5CBMI
yewtu.be/watch?v=nnNXT5iMMsI&listen=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uX6uBHPGfSs
youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g
youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/mudoven-go-back-to-africa_pVDh86kVF3EbTqa.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWJcEyHq_L4
youtu.be/CD0s2gO7XaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

youtu.be/Y7Z159JNbqg

stop being racist

black people will ilterally save the republican party but not if you do dumb shit like this

No no it’s ok I’m armed when I do it! David Allen Coe would have been an acceptable answer.

>dont know why you didn't link johnnys content for the uncultured
odysee.com/@Abdullah:b/145470930_Johnny-Rebel---full-album-Its-the-attitude-stupid:d

Attached: 599329463d1d1.image.jpg (1200x751, 115.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8

Sorry fwend! Just been bumping ship those niggers back like it’s going out of style.

>found the complete collection for you nigger
odysee.com/Johnny-Rebel:d

Attached: allaboard.jpg (703x509, 138.56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X--0BK5CBMI

Well I like sugar and I like tea

yewtu.be/watch?v=nnNXT5iMMsI&listen=1
Arther Collins is appropiation, but it's what you want.

Attached: AC.jpg (236x177, 11.19K)

>Low res image scaled up resulting in pixelation
>Generic MS Word font
Maybe this guy should put a little more effort into his album covers

No reason to this shit has been banned for ages

But have you listened good sir? Have you heard the truth?

Idk about good but this is very racist
youtube.com/watch?v=uX6uBHPGfSs

two lone things that will make me puke a hog eating slop and a

Inside every nigger is a lost slave looking for his Master. You keep whistling Dixie, showing them the power of a White man who's not afraid to whip his dick out and they'll be slobbering your knob, begging to be buck broken in no time.

The coon that put on a crown of thorns to make money off of portraying Christ. Ya I’m good but thanks glowie

Rage against the machine

America’s for whites
Africa’s for blacks
Send those apes back to the trees
Ship those niggers back

Not actually joking… Is blasting Johnny Rebel Legal? Would this be considered a ‘Hate Crime’?

In Britain, and probably Canada, I think it would probably be nowadays. Perhaps it may be legal if kept under a certain number of decibels.

LOXISM
>youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g

HARSH WORDS (LP2 - album video)
> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8

Attached: 5D89329C-01FD-4411-85ED-86CD64B53239.jpg (2388x1313, 1.91M)

worldtruthvideos.website/watch/mudoven-go-back-to-africa_pVDh86kVF3EbTqa.html

ship never got to Africa

Any synth wave music freaks them out its incomprehensible to their pea brains

Oh I don’t fucking care I scream kike and nigger out my window in traffic when people can’t drive around me. You see what I’ve learned is the only person willing to go up against an insane white man is another insane white man.

The NAACP would sure love to get a hold of

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWJcEyHq_L4

Sweet ima test this out

An old favorite from Tin Pan Alley:

youtu.be/CD0s2gO7XaU

I love this, that banjo is fucking sick

trying to imagine living in a town that has "black areas"

It’s… terrible. The metro is over half black near me. It’s fucking vile.

Faggot who gives a shit about the Republican Party. They sold out the party to big pharma, trannies and have literally zero balls. They’re retarded out of touch trust fund baby cowards.

et al
Ffs sake, user. You dont have to be a jackass. It is one thing to hold beliefs, quite another to pretend to be hard. How easy it must be for you to blast coe around other violent whites…..just go ahead and try that shit in a place like inner-city memphis. You have already exposed yourself as a pussy ass piece of shit.
> I think I’m garnering massive respect
You have no idea. No idea what being “hard” means.

>black people will literally save
Nothing fuck them stop pandering to them all they want is to kill white men and breed white women to make half breed goblins

Lol imagine thinking blacks are going to vote Republican. I had a lib tard friend who was in our city and I AM NOT JOKING TO GET VOTES FOR THE DEM RUNNING THEY HANDED OUT WATERMELONS. And my friend is white so it was just a white dude giving niggers watermelons. My god it must have been glorious, wish I could have been there.

Try screaming nigger at a nigger
The look they give is fucking priceless