Is religion the only way to counter degeneracy...

Is religion the only way to counter degeneracy? Also is it time for Christianity and Islam to build bridges to drive out degeneracy together?

Attached: 1661280452598604.jpg (800x900, 77.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, religion, particularly the Catholic Church, is the only bulwark against degeneracy.
No, we should not ally with our ancestors enemy.

Islams already got rid of degeneracy in their homelands. Christians are the people who need to do something about it, but if you read the Bible you'd know the one who's gonna do something about it is God, he's ending the world for a reason.

Any reason why the Catholic Church is better than other Christian sects? I wasn't brought up reglious but thinking about getting into it

Go to Dubai and tell me that that city isn't full of degenerates, in fact most of the Arabs are degenerate. Wealth has corrupted them. I'd say only the Iranians are non-degenerate at the moment

yeah ive come to accept ive gotta go back to church cause im an adult

but i am a absolutely disgusted that you would even consider any sort of friendly relations with islam, our literal 1000 year enemy and the outright worshipers of a child raping pedophile faggot of a false prophet (piss and shit be upon him and all who bear his despicable name)

there arent enough hail marys and our fathers for such filth. are you aware of the punishment for traitors?

On one side you have the Catholic Church which represents two thousand years of Christian tradition and belief. On the other side you have the first church of conspicuous consumption founded by Pastor Jamal Le'squarious Washington twenty years ago.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. We can go back to killing one another after we lynch the globalists.

>only bulwark against degeneracy
>Islams already got rid of degeneracy in their homelands
>ive come to accept ive gotta go back to church cause im an adult

Wtf is wrong with this place?
>religion attracts degenerates
>religion puts a veil of holiness over degeneracy
>ahhh, that's better
>so trad bro

get saved anons

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: John 14.6 kjv.jpg (662x486, 36.51K)

So what's the alternative? I'm just throwing out potential solutions here

>Christianity and Islam to build bridges

fuck all these got damn moooooslim camel cocque sucking towel headed sand monkeys

MODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE

NEED

A

RELIGION

CHAN

>I'd say only the Iranians are non-degenerate at the moment
Iran has the most transsexuals per capita (possibly in actual numbers also) in the world.

religion, no
Christ, yes
just return to the word, you dont need religion to be saved by and worship Christ
anything focused on zionism is corrupted faith, don't study the bible yet if you don't know about the jew and zionism

Pisslam is fucking retarded, look deeper into their faith. Who were Mohammed's parents?

Go on...

>No, we should not ally with our ancestors enemy.
Brother, we are more alike than you think, and we have one common enemy. Do not let the Jews divide us like they did in the past during the Crusades.

You mean arabs... lol

Gotcha

Jews and arabs especially SA are just larping as enemies. See that thread i posted earlier

Attached: 1647846999223.png (1255x750, 508.59K)