1 year vax detox

It has been 14 months since my first and last covid shot and nothing has happened.
Do you think I am ok now?
>YOUR FAULT FOR TAKING IT
I have autism and was manipulated into taking it by my mental institution's staff but I refused their attempts after that

Attached: c49c0ac49cd9fb3db6dd6890397b7023.png (1800x2600, 1.28M)

I still can’t believe they tricked everyone. At my work they were bribing people $15k CASH lmfao

>nothing has happened.
How many children have you had in the last year?

I've never kissed a girl

>be fully vaxxed starting June 2021 with four shots
>be perfectly healthy like every other vaxxed person I know
Really makes you think.

Attached: A724B442-3A02-4FA1-905D-7E568D03FC23.jpg (430x539, 42.96K)

Yeah I literally don’t know a single person who has had a negative side effect from the vaccine

4/10 people I work with had negative side effects.

how autistic are you I'm wondering? I have a co-worker who appears to be super autistic, like randomly shouting words and laughing and talking to himself, are you like that?

I want to fuck Worst

I just got my TDAP booster. How is tetanus serving y'all?

I'm very shy and quiet and have trouble telling people "no" because I'm afraid of offending them

No refunds

0/100s of people I work with had negative side effects.

nazi flag checks out

my wife took two doses, despite my pleas for her not to. She had some issues after the first few months but she seems healthy and normal now. Her behaviour is different though

>I was mAnIpUlAtEd into taking it
>autism
I thought autism made you immune to this type of shit. Just more evidence that vaccines cause autism.

since the vaccine campaign all of my coworkers get sick on a more regular basis. From once or twice a year to anytime they stay up too late and mingle with groups of people or travel. Explain that one vaxxie

That’s impossible. Your workplace is just NPC central

That was not propaganda it was spur of the moment offer in real life I didn't have time to think about

You’ll be fine (probably)

>I have autism
that’s probably from your dTAP or flu shot as a child