Pretty soon you drumpfers won't have anywhere to spread your lies and disinfo

Pretty soon you drumpfers won't have anywhere to spread your lies and disinfo

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-205109_Twitter.jpg (1080x1441, 561.75K)

What, you mean like pee pee tapes, Russian Collusion, Avenatti Basta, Tax returns, Mueller time, 81,000,000 votes etc etc etc?

Why do you think we like that kike

Yawn... or just go back to Twitter and Facebook.

Democrats are done.

Get over it.

we can just watch cnn for our lie/disinfo fix

>Trump would never not pay a bill
>Trump has never done that before

trump is a genius, he's done this his whole life. he builds something, and doesnt pay the group. they sue and they settle and he pays them less than he had to

And pretty soon you won't know what your enemies are saying or who they are saying it to.

Why do you kikes keep playing about dem vs rep like anyone here cares about that bullshit.

Are you kikes still trying to pretend they aren’t all puppets? Why even do that still at this point do you think people actually believe this?

That explains why /ptg/ has gone to shit lately.

gab

1.6 million owed
oh noes

We're all old enough to remember how to network without the Internet.

In fact, we prefer to stay offline.

Attached: 1607274901546.jpg (956x584, 142.35K)

They think it’s going to save them lol

>Trump fell for the cloud meme
Fucking kek. He got meme'd on really hard. Nigger, 1.6 million for hosting?

Donny pump is gonna win the next election. No amount of Jewish lies or propaganda can change that. Retard dems had a actual chance, but their sole achievements include unprecedented spending and diversity hires. Gg retards, time to go back

Maybe if he hasn't region locked his site like complete retard it would succeed more, it was worst run so far. Literally braindead twitter

Don't worry, the blumpf cult will donate to save that faggety named cope twitter ripoff, I'm sure the orange zionist will pocket it all and let the app fail.

do any poltards actually use it? all i see on pol are clips from twitter and dailymail, none from trumps playpen

Attached: trump mark of the beast.jpg (1629x1080, 336.76K)

>white supremacy

Poltards introduced me to it. So yes.