The millennial WILL get their revenge

>the millennial WILL get their revenge

Attached: E8FFE7D9-6A16-42E0-8603-E8770C510A6C.jpg (827x674, 131.76K)

Its just $10k. Why is anyone getting worked up about this? This is pocket change now.

Boomers are all on welfare.

Attached: 1660688333233562.jpg (750x795, 77.23K)

Millenial here, I didn't qualify for Drumpf's stimmy checks, I don't qualify for Bidet's student loan forgiveness. When will I have my turn at the gibberino lottery?

Attached: 1661279893994090.jpg (900x900, 158.82K)

Your handouts were sent to Ukraine and Israel. And that's a good thing!

The more you make the less benes you get and the more people shit on you about your “FARE CHER”.

GenX is the most screwed by this. But I don't even care. The move is like a market stimulus, so I'll bank via stocks.

>their
My pronouns are he/she, bigot

Ok well unless the fed prints more the stonks arent going back to ath

>>the millennial WILL get their revenge

Millennial here. I figured this was a thing for zoomers. Are there really still millennials around that haven't paid off their student loans yet? lol

Attached: 1628960081855.png (590x590, 431.92K)

Here's one thing I know, if you get any money from the government, you're a broke bitch.

>millennial here
>do millennials really bla blajsnsbaksnsbs??? He he he
Fuck off boomer

It's inflationary in terms of CPI, but not in terms of asset prices.

Boomers going insane over student loans and not the vaxx not the ukraine war not the tyranny is really something, absolutely rotten cunts that student loans is their hill to die on

If it's no big deal why can't I have 10k?

>t. underage teenfag who unironically labels all “grownups” as “boomers”
Fucking lol at your retarded zoomie ass for not realizing “30yo boomer” was a fucking satirical meme

>Any Forums on other threads: it's not a big deal, it's just the federal government canceling federal loans so no one is losing out!
>Any Forums on this thread: suck it, boomers

Boomers, also the ones fucking over social security for everyone else

what's a millenial?

Not just boomers mad about this. Millennials just became the most hated generation for being total moochers. How much you want to bet the recipients of this gib me won't even work a job that require the degree and instead will work a minimum wage job? Anyone who took this is a nigger though.

what's a millenial?

you can't even spell your own generation, what a shame

>American education

You are the worst generation everyone hates you.
Your parents hated you
Your kids hate you
Your grand kids hate you the most
Have fun dying alone idiot

> don't tell me not to take out a loan
> I can make my own decisions
> oh god I can't pay this gigantic loan
> you must pay for my loan
> don't tell me it's not fair, get over it

the eternal parasite

My only problem is that this won't fix the problem of overpriced colleges. Universities are the ones that really made out good from this. No pressure on them now and everyone too busy arguing about the people getting the loans forgiven and not the people who actually got the money.

what are the political implications of broke loser lefties and their constant anger towards their parents

Pretty ironic. I never went to college and make $75k a year, yet I'm expected to pay for some faggots loans which they used to get majors in theater and gender studies.
Clown world.

Yea, it's pocket change on an individual level. I make over $10k a week. However this mass forgiveness program will cost the government almost half a trillion dollars during the worst inflationary period in modern history. It's objectively terrible, stupid fiscal policy. The only silver lining is that it will probably get shot down in court and it will hurt the Democrats politically.

>gets shot down
>”REPUBLICANS ARE STOPPING US FROM DOING THIS!” (x167778888)
>blue wave
k

Would you shut the fuck up you plunger thrusting monkey, you're not paying shit out of your own wallet except for the taxes you owed anyway

Continue to huff the copium

do tax writeoffs for employing people count as handouts? rhetorical question. they do, especially when you earn a passive income from a business that employs people. let's not pretend mom and pop and Microsoft and everyone else that runs any kind of business dont get money from the government

>Boomers are all on welfare.

Attached: Boomers — and Burger-flipping.jpg (495x492, 46.52K)

I’m a year away from social security and Medicare.
I’m going to milk those benefits dry.
I will go to the doctors every day even though I’m fine just so the Sarah Watsons of the world can pay taxes for my benefits.
Fuck you, Sarah.
Life isn’t fair, honey.

All outstanding debt should be ERASED not "paid for by the taxpayer"

The 10k (((forgiveness))) makes it sound like the predatory loans hoisted on the backs of unwitting teenagers are somehow everyone else's problem.

The government and the universities who both conspired to turn students into permanent debt slaves should both get NOTHING.

If we're really being fair, the liberal AIDS ridden schools should be forced to reimburse everyone who ever paid them for a worthless liberal arts degree. (But we know, like most thieving kikes, that money will be entirely embezzled by the administrators before any goy sees a penny of it)

Attached: 1661349049352184.jpg (442x694, 33.09K)

I don't believe you. Post hand.