What are the political consequences of more and more Chads becoming right-wing?

What are the political consequences of more and more Chads becoming right-wing?

Attached: 6AB48F1F-736E-4DAB-A812-FF508FAC0CB1.jpg (1125x1529, 423.71K)

So if I measure someone's skull I'm a racist but if I make vaguely homosexual references to a dude's face I'm Tom Cruise in Minority Report. Got it

That looks like me.

So this is what an amalgamation of 31 glowniggers looks like. Nice!

>chad
>fat chubby cheeks
lol

His name is Dan voSHART?

Can't be serious.

These people say that bring up stuff like that about niggers is "racist" remember in Django when Leo was talking about the Dot in a niggers skull? its stuff like that they are talking about with this post but because its a white dude its okay.

Attached: 1644256483815.jpg (1093x911, 125.18K)

>This counts as fat cheeks in eastern starving shitholes

doesn't look very anglo saxon to me, looks like some wop piece of shit (i.e. not a real american)

More and more whores will pretend to be tradwives.

New Hitler in 2040
Chad Nationalism is the future
There will emerge some big shot 6'5 Aryan chad Ivy Leaguer who was a 5 star All American quarterback in high school or whatever that is redpilled on race, hitler, and the JQ and will tap into the divisive atmosphere and discontent against mass migration/demographic change

Kek

That’s a blend of 31 faces by the fag who probably selected the best traits of the 31.

Yeah an Anglo-Saxon would look more delicate and would never leave his house except to work for his Jewish masters.

hes american, looks like a slovenly frat bro. an improvement over emaciated homosexual fuentes incel zoomers in public image but still kind of gay. needs to lose a few pounds and lay off the natty light and mcdonalds

> wonder what mass shooters would look like

Attached: C5E580E2-30C0-46AC-AF04-BA66F9658150.jpg (533x1024, 173.42K)

This

patriot front is a glowie fed organization

Attached: kaboom.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

These people that smear others falsely need to be sued so they will shut the fuck up with their insane conspiracy theories.

The guy who posted the Tweet looks like he has a hard time deciding on whether to guzzle soi or cum.

That's a very typical anglo face on these isles m8.

Twitter is a terrorist organization. That routinely violates the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Its executives too will be murdered, but not white people.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Pub.L. 88–352, 78 Stat. 241, enacted July 2, 1964) is a landmark civil rights and labor law in the United States that outlaws discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex,[a] and national origin.[4] It prohibits unequal application of voter registration requirements, racial segregation in schools and public accommodations, and employment discrimination. The act "remains one of the most significant legislative achievements in American history".[5]

Initially, powers given to enforce the act were weak, but these were supplemented during later years. Congress asserted its authority to legislate under several different parts of the United States Constitution, principally its power to regulate interstate commerce under Article One (section 8), its duty to guarantee all citizens equal protection of the laws under the Fourteenth Amendment, and its duty to protect voting rights under the Fifteenth Amendment.

>mad its leeching ancestors fled their shit hole to escape mussolini and had to go to ellis island

What is this toffee nosed dickweed even trying to say? Attractive faces hide criminal traits? Literally not true at all. Asymmetric faces are directly correlated with sociopathic behavior.

>brown eyes
Are any of them actually white?

looks like a dirty gindaloon