Why is "touch grass" a common shill insult...

Why is "touch grass" a common shill insult, when its wealthy urbanites who never touch grass that support the establishment the most, while the people who literally live on the grass end up like pic related?

Attached: ted.jpg (500x381, 77.86K)

>Why is "touch grass" a common shill insult,
faggot forced meme

OP you're closer to the wealthy urbanite than you ever will be to Uncle Ted

It's forced and not funny

It used to mean "go smoke weed"
it's become a forced meme with a new meaning. I'm guessing it's from some anti-drug meme thinktank.

Because Any Forums likes to simplify issues and has a juvenile approach to most problems. idk if it's because no one takes discussion on here seriously or just autists. A lot of times the responses on here scream "I haven't left mommies basement in 5 years".

What is this "touch grass" meme

Who the fuck is telling you touch grass? I thought we came up with that to bully coomers and degenerates on going outside?

only faggy zoomers say that because they’ve been programmed to think that calling someone a faggot is the equivalent of murder
buncha soft spineless cowards

Attached: BA54F8AF-8414-482B-8BDA-E5890FF66B8C.jpg (1242x1242, 140.43K)

>buys into a literal discord tranny psyop
>thinks it was his idea
>twice

it's the new PC way of calling someone a loser.

not sure if you've noticed this but they don't have a firm grip on reality

I think it's just an expansion of the basement dweller meme.

Remember that 95% of insults are projection. What people find insulting is usually their own flaws.

They've never seen grass. It's an experience they can barely imagine.

Projection

>they think calling someone a faggot is the equivalent of murder
If it's an insult to call someone a gay than it obviously means they have negative views towards gays to view it as an insult. Potentially based.

Who is in Pic?

nah it simply means that you shouldn't lose sight of more important things getting caught up in the minutiae, and it's not exactly a new figure of speech either
it's been recontextualized over the last few months into becoming a new insult that was probably unironically used by tranny types for a while but now it's gone mainstream I'm sure people are saying it for shits and giggles
it clearly gets a rise out of people, OP posted this thread about it

it'll be over soon after burning out from overuse just like all twitter newspeak insult fads
does anybody even remember the last one?
what was it?
have sex incel?

I promised myself and my choir class that i wouldnt get worked up over old barns.

Unabomber

>thinking this hard about a reddit shit insult

They are insinuating that everyone who doesn't agree with their worldview lives in their parents' basement and never leaves.

Little do they know that I am, without question, the most reactionary I've ever been, and it only happened since purchasing my house and starting to make improvements to it and the surrounding yard.

Attached: yard 1.jpg (2304x3072, 2.27M)

it was started by the shills and now taken over by oldfags because it is painfully obvious some of you niggers haven't left the house or had an actual conversation with a human in months/ years.

Any Forums just like Psychedelic is meant to be taken periodically in large doses so you can apply the things you learn to your everyday lives and improve them but just like all the pothead degenerates you take things too far and end up rotting your own brain.

>Too much of a good thing is bad.

I appreciate your faith in me user. lol

doesnt it basically mean “have sex incel”?

Reminder that all Ted Posters are feds

When did "faggot" become "nigger" tier? I remember zoomer e-celebs using faggot quite liberally as recent as 2016