Why are Western ideologies hated so much throughout the world...

Why are Western ideologies hated so much throughout the world? We have the most powerful military and a broad range of capabilities that the rest of world doesn't possess yet they hate us why?

Attached: a244f6e5f9688556692d7c2f60920551.jpg (531x800, 80.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these days because we fly Fag Flags at every US embassy

Because we are fucking obnoxious

The west is dead.

because liberal capitalism and its attendant ideology of anglo progressivism is basically just a self-justifying oligarchy that goes on and on about how much of a meritocracy it is

Because they are simply jealous of what the Western cultures created. They can not replicate it with their many third-rate subsitutes, so they seek to destroy it out of spite

Fag flags and sex ideology.

"The West"

Wrong. It's amerikwa and amerikwa alone and that too only because Europe was a bombed out mess in the aftermath of WWII that it leapfrogged ahead.

Amerikwa is spent and is imploding and I'm overjoyed about it. May it accelerate further so I can plant boots on it's soil to mow down filthy zogmutts mercilessly before I grow too old for it.

We are fed up of you all acting high and mighty. We don't give a shit about your accomplishments. Stay in your corner and jack off about how cool you are, stop trying to involve us through comparison or anything else, we don't care that you can kill us, we don't care if you think you are better or are, we just want you to fuck off.

I know dumb fucks in here think everything is about them and they are so cool but we don't care about you. FUCK OFF. We have our own values we enjoy, we don't care if you think it is shit or inferior. All we want is to enjoy our things in peace without "hahaha look at you we are so much better". STFU NO ONE ASKED.

These are the ones too.

we are the ass end of zionism, the end with the mixbred monkey chasing material possessions and 'individuality' in a capitalist utopia for ((them))

World Police.

Anyways it's not the tech that defines the West.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
Do they not have Wikipedia in your country... or wat?

Attached: 3910b7f1219508479fcbc398e97559a1.jpg (768x1024, 120.06K)

Attached: american-conservatives.jpg (999x706, 96.72K)

US and Western EU powers (France, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy) can't keep their nose out of other people's affairs. They feel the need to constantly interfere and engage in imperialism

>Why are Western ideologies hated so much throughout the world? We have the most powerful military and a broad range of capabilities that the rest of world doesn't possess yet they hate us why?

RESSENTIMENT

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 23-15-05 _b_ - Too many fell for the Joe Biden vote Admit you we - Random - 4chan.png (522x165, 64.45K)

>US and Western EU powers (France, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy)
France, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy are vassals and doing whether your deepsstate forces them.
Think about that, why are they sanctioning Russian oil?

>Western ideologies hated

jealously

capitalism unleashes the human spirit and allows unprecedented individual growth and success combined with compassionate care for those less fortunate

all other ideologies are total shit in comparison

I'm not talking about just today but historically, referring to the empires and colonialism. It was these countries who constantly tried to discover new territories and justify interfering with the internal affairs of other countries or subverting non white cultures throughout history. They are responsible for the origins of the globalism you all hate just as much as the Jews or Americans

both are valid things
your nigger lmbtqblmhiv+ things are making every sane person sick

Because of SJWs, LGBTQ, gays, trannies, etc. Also, most western governments are corrupt as fuck.