Why did the white man sell out? Movies, Video Games, Art, Music, Literature...

Why did the white man sell out? Movies, Video Games, Art, Music, Literature, nearly every pillar of white excellence got sold out for a few billion shekels. Yes, (((they))) are destroying all these industries, but they were given away by the white men that created them. The golden age of videogames ushered in by white men? Sold out to Bobby Kodick and his gang. Pillars of white mythology like Tolkien? Whites cant stop selling it out for cash. Rock music? Sold. Country music? Sold. Blues? Sold. Generations of respected filmmakers? Sold sold sold. I hate the state of things as much as anyone, but I hate nothing more than the greed of my fellow white men who sold out everything- their honor, legacy, their own race- for some money, toys, and a nice car.

Attached: 0106463F-C5C0-4172-9D42-0D5FA63C0CD8.jpg (1080x1350, 360.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1el2lmJNVd0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1636650681691.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

>Rock music? Sold. Country music? Sold. Blues? Sold. Generations of respected filmmakers? Sold sold sold.
all of these things were godless money grabs to start with, how could they sell out?

Post 70s yea. See our race has sold out so much it cant even recognize its own soul anymore

Attached: 53679876-533C-442F-8F1E-38E439C1D4C4.jpg (480x360, 26.21K)

Attached: merchant_in_skinsuit.png (977x370, 83.04K)

We didn't sell shit, it was taken from the start

With the exception of the girl in armor every person looks horribly miscast. That being said, no idea OP. I'm sure they were offered major things, but in the end they'll be kings of a South African esque pile of shit.

No they fucking weren't. These things were pure at some point, don't be so jaded that you even deny your own history.

>Why did the white man sell out?
When he let the Jew in

those people were the dregs of white society, some things never change. Please tell me all about the righteous and pure history of Nashville.

The Jew would be nothing without goy collaborators and enforcers.

vocaroo.com/1el2lmJNVd0I

Every aspect of entertainment was jewed from the very start.
Movies and music especially.
Videogames were only subverted recently, back in the 90's and early 00's there was no woke shit and the major studios were not owned by subversive giga kikes.

Investment money. They are given incentives to add as much globohomo propaganda in their works so they have a more favorable ESG score which opens more investment opportunities.

>taken from the start
so white men have nothing and never did?

that’s a bingo

The man that created it died and the wife or child sold the rights to their IP. It happens this way >90% of the time with beloved franchises.

Attached: 1649912315767.jpg (796x422, 287.84K)

What I think is interesting is that the obviously low quality of material that’s generated by these diversity over everything productions ensures that nobody, human or brown, will ever think of them fondly. Nobody’s going to look back on any of this shit with fond memories.

>Movies and music especially.
do you know how many timeless works of art you throw out by saying this? Stupid simple minded view. Hollywoid and music was always owned by Jews but they relied on white people to create art for them. Now they dont need art so they dont need whites, because whites sold them their art ages ago. Now they can just remake it all for blacks.
>Videogames were only subverted recently, back in the 90's and early 00's there was no woke shit
and what do you think happened? Blizzard: sold. Bungie: Sold. Rare: sold. Bethesda: Sold. Rockstar: sold. Naughtydog: sold. Sold sold sold. Every single company sold out to a jewish conglomerate.

yep, in fact you could say american/anglo culture died since the founding of Hollywood. The movie theater became the official church for the goys or so the documetaries say.

and yet only frame of reference for life before that is movies

maybe the average sane person, but our kiked history books will promote it the greatest movement in art.