Voicelets are worse than manlets

Any true man knows that a deep voice is the ultimate pussy magnet. Sturdiest constantly show this. If you do not have a deep baritone voice or lower, you are a voicelet.

How deep is your normal speaking voice? Just google it, there are many tests, but don’t lie. Post your normal voice pitch here, in Hz or as a musical note. I speak in a smooth and sexy 93hz.

Attached: 673F8778-D77E-4258-A10D-B58AD9809CED.jpg (225x224, 9.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sapiens.org/biology/deep-voice-men-attractive/
singingcarrots.com/range-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

data mining thread

idk, most of the retarded people i know have deep voices, also blacks

Agreed, but people take you more seriously the deeper your voice is. I have a voice much like Gregory Peck so I can confirm.

If you don't have a deep voice a dog will never like or trust you.

it varies wildly ive found. if im excited and talking fast it hangs around in the midrange but when im serious it drops an octave

is he sturdy wit it?

>Post your normal voice pitch here
Nice try, kike.

I don't know what I sound like. What do I sound like? Someone help.

*Studies

More scientific info can be found here sapiens.org/biology/deep-voice-men-attractive/

Since I know voicelets are lazy, here is a free vocal range test:
singingcarrots.com/range-test

My voice is the bane of my existance but at least it has kept whores and fags and douche bags like OP is I'm sure out of my life so I'm glad.

I hate my voice

Is it just me or does my voice sound faggoty

Attached: 1661061208601156.jpg (227x222, 15.85K)

It’s pretty high unfortunately. But I’m somewhat of a good singer, my singing voice is similar to Michael Jackson, The Weekend and Bruno Mars. I can ace some of their songs. Shit’s pretty cash

very true
89 checking in
too bad there arnt any jobs as a radio announcer anymore

wrong, it helps you get the dogs attention. you can use that attention to teach it to trust you

You also have to beat your chattle when they fuck up

>Did the beat just drop?
Neigh, it was my voice. My voice goes lower than a jbl boombox. When i speak words, hair rises up and skirts get wet with trembling excitement.

When i whisper in a thots cunt she can kiss goodbye later; her vibrator.

I admit, if you have a higher voice but can sing effectively, your voicelet status can indeed be nullified. As for me, I’m in a band but am stuck singing Leonard Cohen songs. But I get mad pussy after our shows

>wrong, it helps you get the dogs attention. you can use that attention to teach it to trust you
Post your deformed tits and gtfo.

we all hate the sound of our own voice. you sound fine to me. dont let bitches worm their way into your head

im a man, what the hell are you ( a memefag kike) on about. post your real flag

>go destroy your vocal cords with 10 packs of cigarettes a day to attract women
kys

my bad i was looking at the libertarian flag a few comments above. fuck i guess i have like jew flag dyslexia. or something stupid. but fuck you nigger you dont around dogs ever and it shows

no just be born better

This has to be the most delusional cope I’ve ever seen. Truly one for the textbooks.

Accents too. I have a British accent and foreign women absolutely love it. Especially if I try to speak in a "fancy" way.

kek go post about your imaginary band on reddit and kys

I hate the british. Tho there was one man i met once that was pretty cool. But overall, way too many niggerlovers, up to the point where you can't even make a racial joke around them, how innocent it may be.

Dogs can even smell you'll never be a woman.